What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Nice Small Coke Bottle... You're ahead of the curve with that one, soon everybody will be buying them. 🤠:thumbsup:
Thanks John, I wouldn’t be surprised if I found myself buying another one.
Girl Scout cookies now.
Most important piece of information I‘ve gotten off the internet today! Got to go find the Girl Scouts, usually they set up at the Lowes Home Improvement store.

LFeqTbi.jpg

Thanks, Todd. I have installed knife picture perches in each field. 😁
Sounds perfectly normal to me. 😊
It looks like the birds like it too.
Yeah, I noticed the bird sign when I zoomed in to try to figure out what it was. 😄 We have a bunch of Great Blue Herons around here and they walk around on the dock and roost on the boat house. Their droppings are nearly the size of a frisbee! 🤣
Back with my Hartshead Barlow today, and an Old Friend, in the form of one of Charlie's Ancient Barlows :) :thumbsup:

cg5TA8S.jpg

fyZcB5f.jpg
That’s a handsome pair Jack. 😎👍

Most important piece of information I‘ve gotten off the internet today! Got to go find the Girl Scouts, usually they set up at the Lowes Home Improvement store.
Glad to provide an important PSA, OH. An old friend of mine has three daughters, so I was asked what I wanted around Tuesday and they were dropped off last night. Here they also set up outside the Walmart.

The new flavor, Adventurefuls, are good too.

The cake looks amazing. Well done, I bet she appreciated it too. 🤠:thumbsup:
They make a cute couple. ;):thumbsup:
How could you not like Yellow Delrin? It's so soothing and classic.
BTW... I love your Small Case Whittler. I think they are the perfect size to throw in your pocket.
What a grand air of knives, Harry... Very nice! 🤠:thumbsup:
Nice to see you and your trusty Opinel, Vince. 🤠:thumbsup:
Such a splendid pair, I can see why they get carried so much. 🤠:thumbsup:
I think the Ancients are the coolest of the TC line. 🤠:thumbsup:
I wouldn’t be surprised if I found myself buying another one.
I keep saying I'm not going to get one.
But I'm probably just trying to talk myself out of it.
Chances are strong that I'll at least pick up a Yellow in CV if I can.
Nice to see the cool looking Boker again.
The Black Micarta and Acid Wash blade work really well together... it's beautiful. 🤠:thumbsup:
Beautiful and slim pocket carry. 🤠:thumbsup:

Back