What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Sunday morning daydreaming, options and possibilities ...
So I have a large natural Elk shed that is actually a dog chew
What I'd love to have is that Lamb Foot with covers from that shed
That way, no matter where I go, my dog Mason would be with me in a way
Would just be a very sentimental tote but don't know if something like that is doable
Messaged one of our Craftsman members but haven't heard back yet

PUbh2Yp.jpg

nzZnHpS.jpg

Last edited:
Sunday morning daydreaming, options and possibilities ...
So I have a large natural Elk shed that is actually a dog chew
What I'd love to have is that Lamb Foot with covers from that shed
That way, no matter where I go, my dog Mason would be with me in a way
Would just be a very sentimental tote but don't know if something like that is doable
Messaged one of our Craftsman members but haven't heard back yet

PUbh2Yp.jpg
Oh, it’s doable. These were all cuts from elk sheds.D1054DF5-27A8-4BE4-9EAD-B8F0C3A9675F.jpeg All bought in the dog chew aisle at Menards and/or Walmart.
The one place I refuse to buy them is from those people with a booth at the flea market. Their prices are a joke. The funny thing is that I am reasonably certain that the people willing to pay those prices are actually buying them for Fido.
My buddy has a barn attic FULL of whitetail and mule deer racks. I need to hit him up for some.

This one is doing desk duty along with a couple others. Settling in to watch the Rams/Bucs game in a bit so I'm just wearing shorts and a Tee shirt. No pockets in the shorts. Don't care who wins the game - just hope it's a good game like the 49ers/Packers was last night. Hope everyone has a great Sunday and upcoming week.

Schatt & Morgan Stag Railsplitter 3 .jpg

Oh, it’s doable. These were all cuts from elk sheds.View attachment 1727107 All bought in the dog chew aisle at Menards and/or Walmart.
The one place I refuse to buy them is from those people with a booth at the flea market. Their prices are a joke. The funny thing is that I am reasonably certain that the people willing to pay those prices are actually buying them for Fido.
My buddy has a barn attic FULL of whitetail and mule deer racks. I need to hit him up for some.

WoW !!! ... Those are amazing Jeff !!!
I get my sheds from a guy in Michigan who sources them from the Rockies I think

Thanks, Jack. It's an inexpensive knife from a company in Ukraine. I thought I'd give it a try.
BPS Knives:
urvfgkY.jpg

GDBOnMG.jpg
It looks really useful Rachel, thanks for the info, and the extra pics :) I just ordered one, nice to support a Ukranian company at the moment :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back