What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

laughed how we pose and crop our “photography” to not show the hillbilly acres clutter
Now that is funny, in the interest of "full disclosure" I'll have to give you all the awful wide-angle truth about my photos' environs. Is that a Rag Micarta Dalibor I spy, Jeff!?
*Knock knock*
*Door opens*
"Hello?"
" Good morning sir, do you have a moment today to talk about fixed blades?"
*door closes*
Indubitably enticing FC.👌
Thanks Bob, your pair today is inspiring as well, love the wood on those handles (Zebrawood?).

How is it that I don’t have any media on my attachments and still can’t share a pic? I’m supposed to have 5mb of media with my paid subscription on this forum, but am only allotted 2mb???? This is getting old.

Moderators, please help me with this. Thank you in advance.

Had this Camillus Stockman with me at the lake today. This is the second mess of crappie for the year.
IMG-0951.jpg
IMG-0951.jpg

Hey bigfish64 bigfish64 ~ we were taking about your back deck knife, cigar, and firepit pics, and laughed how we pose and crop our “photography” to not show the hillbilly acres clutter. Like antique pruners, grilling basket, and my 40 yr old KMart snow boots…
So I was sure to show another view of knives on my deck. In the interest of full disclosure.
It’s all in the framing my friend. 🤣

Back