What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Going with the unicorn for a few days.

tgLfOMD.jpg

OPBkty5.jpg

I‘m going to carry this Parker by itself for a while and see how it works out. I’ve been using the Imgur uploader since my attachment count has been overloaded. The main problem I have with it is the decreased resolution.
Try postimages dot org - has been working well for me and has an option not to resize.

The best make-up of 47 they've released lately in my opinion.

Hi folks,

I haven't been on as much lately.
My father started going downhill last October, and he passed peacefully about a month ago.

I have the Bunny that was a gift from Chief Chief , and the Humpback that 315 315 gave me a great deal on, and now I have been carrying Dad's MOP Peanut. 20240416_215203.jpg

Hi folks,

My father started going downhill last October, and he passed peacefully about a month ago.

I have the Bunny that was a gift from Chief Chief , and the Humpback that 315 315 gave me a great deal on, and now I have been carrying Dad's MOP Peanut. View attachment 2552596
I’m sorry for your loss but it’s nice to know he passed peacefully and I hope he had a wonderful life. 🙏

Hi folks,

I have the Bunny that was a gift from Chief Chief , and the Humpback that 315 315 gave me a great deal on, and now I have been carrying Dad's MOP Peanut. View attachment 2552596
My condolences to your and your family.

Hi folks,

Sorry for the loss of your father.

Cool pic! What model is your Ford in the background? I used to have a 1964 Ford Falcon, but I sold it to a friend after I inherited my late grandfathers '74 F100 pickup. That jack knife goes well with the steel dashboard 😉
Thanks! Its a '67 F250 thats a bit rough, but can't be mad for it spending 57 years in the rust belt. Always thought those 73-77 trucks had a neat lookin front end

Last edited:
Back