What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

That's a handsome knife! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
But my eyes aren't good enough to identify it for sure. o_O Is it some kind of Case camp knife with orange acrylic (or celluloid) covers?

- GT
It's a Richards I found at a local convenience store, of all places.
Someone had brought in a bunch of old Richards slip-joints, so they had them for sale...and I bought all of them. :)

The tip and the edge near the tip on this one was really wrecked, so I reground a new tip for it.
Pretty sure it is celluloid scales on it.

Made in England.

Schrade LB5
y9JuBkG.jpg

cqwQqOT.jpg
It always cheers me up to see your fine dog on woods walks, with the knives. He looks so happy and kind, a wonderful comrade :cool:

Thanks, Will

I like basic (I like lots of things).

This came from an outdoors/camping shop I re shaped the handle,smoothed everything off and put lots and lots of coats of oil on the handle.

Everything aligns, it pinches open with ease and it is very firm.

Looks good as well I think. :cool:

In other news it was so wet and cold in England today I dug out my warmest winter down jacket,when I saw the poster I thought I should have my Bunny Knife with me. 😇

R & S
Robeson & Schrade
Sweeeeeet pair of knives!
My whittler from 1970 and whitetail hunter by Lon Humphrey both will fit nicely in my combination small fixed blade-folder pocket sheath for Sunday. 😊

1970-case-xx-whrb3v2-jpg.2471227

View attachment 2560446
Ruggedly handsome knives!
New bee day!!!
Have y'all ever seen a box of bees?... Or how about two?...

View attachment 2560481

That's two packages = two queen bees & approximately 20,000 workers (one queen & 10,000 workers per) 😉

View attachment 2560482
The queen is separated & marked with a year dot. Much like decoding our tang stamps 🤣

View attachment 2560483

Got my late grandfathers Imperial with me.
View attachment 2560484

& The Ka-Bar "Plowman" English Jack.
View attachment 2560485
view

Have a great Sunday y'all!!!
Excellent!
Small Lamb and a Western Stockman

Eeacdqa.jpg
Handsome pair of knives!
We've started staying home most weekends so today is a stay at home day and an armchair carry day. This is my choice to coon finger and chicken eye today.

Good one!

Back