What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Again, a chore free day. Might go to the Brass Rail for dinner tonight. Whatever the day brings, this Bull Nose should suffice. Corned Beef Hash and eggs for breakfast.

CwVDG39.jpeg

Last edited:
I really like that Bicentennial Stockman. :thumbsup: 😊
Thanks. Me too.
In fact, it might end up getting elected my 2024 (traditional) KOTY!🤯

It is a very tight race though.
Other contenders include (but is not limited to) an vintage (USA) 8OT; Robeson 622110; (late) 4 line Camillus 33 EO; Imperial Double Eagle Stockman; CASE 10375SS, and 3318CV; and a 60th Anniversary Buck 110. 😳

There is, of course an "excellent" chance to "high probability" I won't be able to narrow it down to just one this year. 🤔🤨☹️
They all "check several boxes" for me. 🤓

I carried my eureka jack today. I forgot to take a picture while I was out and about, so I had to settle for an indoor shot tonight.
KGu6Wzd.jpeg
Beautiful knife Bart! 👍🤠
AC Lamb and a Buffalo Jack

1Duv2Pj.jpg
Nice stag buddy!
I've been neglecting these, so it's time to remedy that. Hope everyone has a good weekend
View attachment 2602584
Nice stag! Especially on the 44. 👍🤠
That horn is sensational! 👍🤠
Eighty Six's for Saturday ......... one at a time. ;) 😊

View attachment 2602689
Lots to love 😍

Have a good holiday,love the case for the knives a great storage solution.
Thanks Johnny! The case is excellent; definitely not fancy but 100% practical.
Safe travels with that fine quiver.
Thanks Bob!
Hope it’s a grand vacation.
As my old boss always hollered out as I pulled out of the garage in Boonville in my propane tanker, Keep ‘er Rubber Side Down!
Thanks Jeff. There were a lot of trucks to maneuver around overnight but I’m happy to report our tires never left solid ground. 😆

————
10 yr anniversary was yesterday but we’re celebrating tonight. This Case dressed in ebony is about as classy as I can get for a nice dinner out. A perfect steak knife.

IMG-4185.jpg

Back