What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

That mod sure did justice to an already great knife.
@TheChunk91 turned me on to the slim and slender 61OT. Haven’t carried one in a bit but I figured it’d be good for yard chores today.

IMG-2213.jpg
Randy knows a lot about Schrades. 🤙

Last edited:
Great stag and glad to see you are keeping the bee nation alive.👌
Thanks Bob! I've posted that Bulldog Stockman before. Thought y'all might enjoy a pile side pic 😉
As for the bees the Mrs. & me are trying our hand at it. We enjoy having them but there's definitely a learning curve & it's a lot to learn about them. They are fascinating to "bee" around 🤣

Edit: Spelling.

Last edited:
Case Russlock CV ....I have never carried this or it's rough black stainless bladed sibling that I also have, as it is a strange one for me to warm up to but, I am carrying this today....pros: the thing has a very thin & slicey blade and should touch up easy, it has a very positive liner lock and the liners are German silver I believe...and it's hand-hold is good and size is nice, about 3-5/8" for closed minus the length of the blade lever...(which makes about 4"-ish)
Cons: it has the lever which could possibly wear a hole in the pocket, or maybe not...the thing is a little awkward to open one handed but practice prevails and it is done as you find easiest. Cheers, and have a nice Saturday!

Big thanks to Jack Black Jack Black (forgot how to link to him).

I started this morning puting the excellent card he sent me up in my shed (traditional brass tacks bend to easy into solid wood,note the name and look at the photo). ;)

Then I popped the joke book he also sent me into my tank bag so I can read it when I stop on my travels,I like the one about the fashion/camo hats. 🤣

Then onto Stratford on Avon (get out your bard Shakespear 🤣🤣🤣)

Then the thunderbolt like in the "Godfather" the old Speed Triple like I used to own pre 2023 that finished my knees off but I loved it.

I so nearly bought it even though I couldnt ride it now 20 years later, £4950 absolute bargain.

I dont ride bikes to be practical this one stirs the sole and fires you up.

The last photo is of my old bike (it was from the race series and tuned) the other photo is me with the Triumph girls,obviously they liked the leather strides. 😍

Dont get me wrong I love my Kawasaki as well, but the Triumph is just so so :cool::cool::cool:.

Last edited:
These today. Swiss Army knives bring me nostalgic feels of summer camp as a kid. Y'all have a great Saturday👍View attachment 2602737
SAKs are handy.
Runaway dog?
Thanks Johnny! The case is excellent; definitely not fancy but 100% practical.

Thanks Bob!

Thanks Jeff. There were a lot of trucks to maneuver around overnight but I’m happy to report our tires never left solid ground. 😆

————
10 yr anniversary was yesterday but we’re celebrating tonight. This Case dressed in ebony is about as classy as I can get for a nice dinner out. A perfect steak knife.

IMG-4185.jpg
Well happy anniversary, double digits.
Nice picture mate.
I NEVER thought I’d find the pruner pattern useful. In hindsight that’s a little silly considering I enjoy working in my yard. Perfect tool for Saturday yardwork.

View attachment 2602817
They are useful in the garden,
Great picture.

Thanks Johnny! The case is excellent; definitely not fancy but 100% practical.

Thanks Bob!

Thanks Jeff. There were a lot of trucks to maneuver around overnight but I’m happy to report our tires never left solid ground. 😆

————
10 yr anniversary was yesterday but we’re celebrating tonight. This Case dressed in ebony is about as classy as I can get for a nice dinner out. A perfect steak knife.

IMG-4185.jpg
Happy anniversary!

Back