What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Attending a school play/musical later, so going for a minimalist approach with this wee T M Bingham penknife.

Still using Jated's photos till I will take some of my own

JO5.jpg
JO7.jpg

Mike

Gorgeous, and a very unique take on the half-congress. :thumbup:

I'm carrying the boy's knife today, shown here with a similar pattern S&M rosewood jack:

e7ce41e6-630b-4e75-8122-78f7bf8f9db2_zps89d41d34.jpg

Ed J

Attending a school play/musical later, so going for a minimalist approach with this wee T M Bingham penknife.

I love it Jack!!! I can't help but wonder about what stories these grand ole knives could tell?

Enjoy your weekend my friend...

Paul

Hi!

Almost... ;)

A Lumberjack called model (two tier - large blade, awl and saw). Nice thin package! :)

Regards,
Alex

Hi!

Almost... ;)

A Lumberjack called model (two tier - large blade, awl and saw). Nice thin package! :)

Regards,
Alex

Cool!! I can see it now that I look at it closer. I tend to see Apocalypse Green Farmers everywhere...it's an illness. :D

Thanks to those that correctly identified (although it was written on the blade;)) my Taramundi yesterday.

I'm staying at my'gals for a couple of nights and I decided that my petit Douk-Douk should be enough to help me survive.

Taking the big guy out today :)

Trappeur_hat-1.jpg

G2

It was fixed blade day on my friends building lot :D ... Puma Solingen Stag Jagdnicker was with me

Carrying this beauty again today!! This Wostenholm was a very gracious gift to me from Jack Black. Thanks again, Jack. I am enjoying this knife and the coins as well. I sharpened her up and straight into the pocket it went.

Lyle does not have them all;)...after all!

12955920414_a4ff49e0d8_o.jpg

This Bullet Jack started out as green bone. But over the couple months I've owned it, the color has turned nearly black. It's not a problem for me, but I don't understand how the color changed. It's a wonderful knife. Overall length is almost spot on with the large blade of a Peanut. But that's where any similarities end. This is one very strong knife, and it packs a punch far beyond its weight class.

Back