What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

My trusty SAK is in my pocket. Only knife in pocket today, but I did bring my knife briefcase to work to show off other slippies.

Today I have my swisstool rs on my belt and my Case 61048 in my pocket.

I am cloistered in the office.
Queen/Dan Burk in BG 42 in my pocket: (not counting the sak classic on my desk and the SAK and Carson lockback in my briefcase. :D.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Q-Burke96BL.jpg
    Q-Burke96BL.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 10,272
A Queen-made, Northwoods equal-end 3-1/4" Senator. D2 spear and wharncliffe blades, wrapped in wonderful Sambar Stag.

That or a redbone Peanut are my main "go to" knives

On me or about me?:D

Not ALL Traditional mind: CASE Crandall Peanut watch pocket, Benchmade Mini Grip yellow front pocket. Queen Cutlery Tear Drop Liner in Amber Bone jacket pocket. In my bag- SAK Pioneer Harvester and Bark River Northstar in Antique Stag Bone.

Hope nobody walks past with a metal detector:eek:

You need several knives and multiple dreams:thumbup:

I chose a Schrade 197UH, the Uncle Henry linerlock. Did not cut anything though, but it felt nice to have it in the pocket, just in case.

This here Stockman is what.. An old Case XX 64047P that was passed on to me by my favorite Uncle. Some of you may have seen her already here in the distant passed.

Carried as my Uncle Lew's favorite (and only) pocket knife at the time for 2+ decades, he nearly and completely pocket wore out the jigging on the bone and shield (the originally jigged green bone scales actually glow and are about translucent) on the knife. She is really something special to me. Vintage Case carbon steel, NS bolsters, NS liners and razor sharp! She preforms the same way for me as she did for him.. I am all about the humble Stockman pattern as of late.. Stockmans are all I have in my EDC rotation at this time.

000_0209-1.jpg

000_1823.jpg

000_1825.jpg

000_0210.jpg

That is a killer 47 sunnyd !

Today I have a Case Sowbelly dressed in Stag in me pocket

Back