What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

DC83_DA41-_FF4_B-4_F19-_A92_D-81_C7_D97_A38_CA.jpg

The cold weather has put some color in my cheeks, so I thought that I'd put some color in my pockets when I go out today (had to drag the dogs out of their cozy spots in front of the fire). A SharpCutter (1890-1950) doctor's knife with candy stripe celluloid covers and a Lander, Frary & Clark (1914-1930s) barehead jack with yellow imitation pearl covers.

fKy8l7l.jpg

Me2MNxI.jpg

- Stuart

Last edited:
I really LIKE that elegant toothpick. I have some, small and large, but not that colorful. (I'll have to look at my stash again.)
- Stuart
After I some the Abalone on the Lionsteel Roundhead I had to get me a knife in that as I didn't want a 2nd Roundhead nor did I want to give up my Stag one plus they were rather expensive. I got a message from @knifeswapper that he had an old stock Queen with it and I was also looking for a good toothpick model so this was just perfect. I took a while to have the spare funds on hand after the holidays but finally got the money and got the knife.

The cold weather has put some color in my cheeks, so I thought that I'd put some color in my pockets when I go out today (had to drag the dogs out of their cozy spots in front of the fire). A SharpCutter (1890-1950) doctor's knife with candy stripe celluloid covers and a Lander, Frary & Clark (1912-1950) swell-end jack with yellow imitation pearl covers.

fKy8l7l.jpg

Me2MNxI.jpg

- Stuart
Nice knives today, guys!
My pick for the day.....
dyhOdJA.jpg
From old to new, ALL beauties pictured here:cool::thumbsup:

Back