What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

That is a gorgeous knife, Gary. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks, Dean! It pushed all my knife buttons when I saw it. I think we had just come back from a visit to Florence, high on my list of favorite places. The "Medici" name reminds me of the city whenever I CF & CE it. :)

Decided to join my company's crawfish boiling team this year; so I've been enjoying my birthday by boiling crawfish and drinking beer all day. We won't win the competition, but we're the life of the party. Of course, I've got a cap lifter on me in my Case Beer Trapper.

20180519_094256_2.jpg

Now that’s love at first bite !!

I got myself good as a kid doing this with a SAK, and learned my lesson. I still have difficulty judging where half-stops will stop, occasionally.

Klingon bonding ritual?

Zieg

Knife photography is dangerous stuff, haha.
s0633.gif

Decided to join my company's crawfish boiling team this year; so I've been enjoying my birthday by boiling crawfish and drinking beer all day. We won't win the competition, but we're the life of the party. Of course, I've got a cap lifter on me in my Case Beer Trapper.

20180519_094256_2.jpg
Sounds like a pretty good way to spend a birthday.
Happy Birthday

Totin' the Kutmaster today
27345168707_2a98f53fda_h.jpg

Classy accoutrements, and great photo.
Is that soapstone?
Thanks!
It’s actually Welsh slate. There’s an abundance of it here in South Wales. This used to be a school table/lab bench that’s easily over 100 years old and has a fair few names and doodles carved into it that make it kinda interesting.
It’s been repurposed as a worksurface in the kitchen area of my pottery studio :)

20180519_094256_2.jpg
Sounds like a wonderful time, Shawn. Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how your handle material tastes change over time. When I first started I did not care much for jigged bone. Now a nice jigged bone is one of my favorites. And this is some of the nicest I have seen in person.
Ken Coats jack... I love this knife.

0F89688A-4497-43CD-925D-7744BE3099D5_zpsmldmu53e.jpeg
Gorgeous to the max !!!

Back