What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

A Montgomery Ward & Co. (by Utica?) stockman from 1937-1950.

IzJ2wd7.jpg

yR8Z8bd.jpg

KIvMoZY.jpg

eV60kTr.jpg

No special reason for totin' it today; it was the first to my hand this morning

- Stuart

All around great knife, Stuart. :thumbsup: The bone jigging is superb, the condition is top-notch and the file work completes the package. I have an Ulster Dwight Divine & Sons Scout that has the same kind of file work.

OVB ( Our Very Best ) trademark of HSB ( Hibbard Spencer & Bartlett... a hardware company ) , probably made by Camillus. A crown jack that looks to have been carried with a grin :D I know it brings one on for me. Mark.....May those old top cutlers that were surely chosen to craft this knife be looking down on you with a smile :)

Thank you, Marko ;)

41643650890_c80e5415d0_b.jpg

A Montgomery Ward & Co. (by Utica?) stockman from 1937-1950.

IzJ2wd7.jpg

yR8Z8bd.jpg

KIvMoZY.jpg

eV60kTr.jpg

No special reason for totin' it today; it was the first to my hand this morning

- Stuart

Truly remarkable :thumbsup:

Despite having all those blades they lie low, very pretty bone jigging and colour- I like those light toffee colours you don't see that much on new knives more's the pity. Then all steel or nickel silver construction with the coined bolsters as whipped cream:D Fine knife, we're lucky to see it and you're not so unlucky to own it either ;):cool:

Thanks, Will

Always great to see that one Dean :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack!

OVB ( Our Very Best ) trademark of HSB ( Hibbard Spencer & Bartlett... a hardware company ) , probably made by Camillus. A crown jack that looks to have been carried with a grin :D I know it brings one on for me. Mark.....May those old top cutlers that were surely chosen to craft this knife be looking down on you with a smile :)

Thank you, Marko ;)

41643650890_c80e5415d0_b.jpg

Very nice, Gev. Crafted with pride no doubt. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back