What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I think this is my best mod... I really fought with it for a while getting the backsprings flush. I hardly ever carry it because of the bad association, but it actually came out nice. Been trying to downsize on knives and work my way up to (down to) leaving the house with a Vic Rambler...

View attachment 993309

I carried just my Rambler yesterday... it was awful. The knife was adequate but it was just SO BORING. Carried this one today, so much better :D20181003_171405-1474x918.jpg

mpbWEeo.jpg

Looking good my friend :) :thumbsup:

Carrying my Ashley's Choice Lambsfoot today :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. I am starting to regret that I didn't grab one of those Ashley's when I had a chance.
That's some beautiful stag.

Laudable lambsfoot and sheath, FBC! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is an Imperial BSA scout that's trying its best to be a SAK (thanks, Paul):
imp-bsa-pile-open-jpg.997258

Canoe of the Week is a Rough Rider smooth tobacco bone model:
tobacco-mark-closed-shoe-jpg.997265

International Knife of the Week is an Okapi Biltong:
biltong-mark-closed-jpg.997266
Many thanks, Gary. How do you like that Okapi?

99 was with me today.
43273198500_5946e95d91_h.jpg

I need to shake it because I’m leaving for elk hunting on Friday.

Can't wait to see the knives that you pack for this trip. Have a great time.

Stuart, I really enjoy reading your extensive commentary on knives posted in this thread! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Match made in heaven! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is an Imperial BSA scout that's trying its best to be a SAK (thanks, Paul)

Thanks, GT, I appreciate your support on my knife adventures on BF. That Imperial is piece of art, with really nice fluid lines. Much more sculpted that one would expect from "an old scout knife."

That’s what this thread is all about!

Thanks, Jeff.

Small EO for me today.

What a beautiful knife!

@5K Qs Thank you Sir. I love that Okapi Biltong.

A great photo, What is that gasket for? Is it toothed?

- Stuart

I carried just my Rambler yesterday... it was awful. The knife was adequate but it was just SO BORING. Carried this one today, so much better :DView attachment 997412

Always a good choice, simple, elegant, useful and unobtrusive in the pocket.:cool:

I know I've said this before; and because I've been on here so long I get concerned about becoming one of those repetitive bores spouting the same endless things :eek:; but why can't CASE offer this fine pattern in something other than just Yellow D? Be like shot in the arm :D

Regards, Will

Always a good choice, simple, elegant, useful and unobtrusive in the pocket.:cool:

I know I've said this before; and because I've been on here so long I get concerned about becoming one of those repetitive bores spouting the same endless things :eek:; but why can't CASE offer this fine pattern in something other than just Yellow D? Be like shot in the arm :D

Regards, Will
My guess is that it is not a big seller, and yellow Delrin may be the most popular scale material (if not amber bone).

Nice choice Dave :thumbsup:

Notable Eb&Iv pair, Jack; you're a virtuoso! ;):thumbsup::cool:

Jack, you're so much more debonair, elegant, and fashion-forward than I am! ;):thumbsup: My suspenders are the inexpensive, elastic, adjustable kind with alligator clips that fasten onto the waist band of any pants, buttons or not. :rolleyes: (I think you can also get them with fasteners to hook onto belt loops.)

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is an Imperial BSA scout that's trying its best to be a SAK (thanks, Paul):
View attachment 997258

Canoe of the Week is a Rough Rider smooth tobacco bone model:
View attachment 997265

International Knife of the Week is an Okapi Biltong:
View attachment 997266

- GT

Flattery will get you everywhere GT! :D I have worn them with jeans when I was a kid, but it's so long ago that I can't remember whether or not the alligator clips chew up the material. Do you find them OK? Three nice choices there my friend :thumbsup:

That's some beautiful stag.

Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 997471

I know it’s “Wooden Wednesday”, but this stag keeps calling me.

-Joe

Looking good Joe :thumbsup:

I'm also in the AC Club today :D Accompanied by the ebony Boy's Knife Randy recently sent me :) :thumbsup:

Nice choice Dave :thumbsup:

Flattery will get you everywhere GT! :D I have worn them with jeans when I was a kid, but it's so long ago that I can't remember whether or not the alligator clips chew up the material. Do you find them OK? Three nice choices there my friend :thumbsup:

Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:

Looking good Joe :thumbsup:

I'm also in the AC Club today :D Accompanied by the ebony Boy's Knife Randy recently sent me :) :thumbsup:

Jack you’re looking good today my friend! :thumbsup: I’m also totin stag and wood! :D

44183203275_87f5518aa5_b_d.jpg

Back