What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Heading out the door today, belt and pockets, GPW watch on the wrist, Bolus on the belt, SAK Executive and Pioneer main right pocket, Boker in the watch pocket, flashlight and pen in the shirt pocket, notebook in the bag...:)

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Turned 65 today, folks at work I think are bringing in eating goods, always a good way to celebrate ;)
G2

edited to add, it is -6 F this morning says with the wind chill feels more like -22 F either way...it is COLD !
Happy Birthday Gary and stay warm:thumbsup:

I will have to try to catch up on quotes and comments this weekend, dang work ruining my Porch fun.
33058714918_163aed7719_h.jpg

That looks like a good cutter right there!

And Thanks all for the birthday wishes!
G2

Heading out the door today, belt and pockets, GPW watch on the wrist, Bolus on the belt, SAK Executive and Pioneer main right pocket, Boker in the watch pocket, flashlight and pen in the shirt pocket, notebook in the bag...:)

Turned 65 today, folks at work I think are bringing in eating goods, always a good way to celebrate ;)
G2

edited to add, it is -6 F this morning says with the wind chill feels more like -22 F either way...it is COLD !
Happy Birthday, Gary !! What a fantastic group of gear :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your AC stag and Case Barlow are small but mighty knives, Jack!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks GT :thumbsup:

Wow, that's a beauty, Jack.

Thanks John :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack, for the kind words and for the soothing picture of that lovely knife.

Thanks, Jack! For not knowing what you put in your pocket, you picked a great one. :thumbsup:

Thank you Stuart :)

G2

Happy Birthday Gary, looks like you're celebrating :) :thumbsup:

Put this little Northwoods Norfolk in my pocket. Seeing Ron's @Half/Stop reminded me I hadn't carried it in awhile.
20160831_174057.jpg

Nice choice Gary :thumbsup:

Just this today...:thumbsup:

bxflZ0H.jpg

Back