What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Late to today’s party. Got to finish packing for a trip. Will try to keep caught up on this thread, but I am only taking three knives and a Leatherman to keep weight down in our checked bag. Do you know how hard it is to pick only three knives for 9 day?!?!?o_O:oops::D
View attachment 1074033
Very cool pic Jeff! I hope you have a great and safe trip my friend. :)

Late to today’s party. Got to finish packing for a trip. Will try to keep caught up on this thread, but I am only taking three knives and a Leatherman to keep weight down in our checked bag. Do you know how hard it is to pick only three knives for 9 day?!?!?o_O:oops::D
View attachment 1074033
Are you kidding? That is the most difficult part of every trip I take. It's a tough life we lead, ain't it? hahaha

Very cool pic Jeff! I hope you have a great and safe trip my friend. :)

Safe travels.

Thanks a million, my friends!
Besides my wife, daughter, and me, we are flying our two lovely 11 and 12 yr old grand daughters out from Atlanta, and all hanging with our son and his little family. We have a cabin rented for a few days up by Estes Park so the Georgia girls can experience playing in the mountain snow.
Such a blessing to be able to do this!

This is just guess, but I might be carrying this one tomorrow.

M4qfYEQh.jpg

Lovely Barlow Dwight :thumbsup:

I know it's Old Friends Friday, and these are both kinda new, but I see a long future together. :)
1xssWsx.jpg

Hope so Rachel :) :thumbsup:

For Saturday:

32091059707_ac8a7e7900_b.jpg

Ironwood lambsfoot, A. Wright & Son, Sheffield.

And:
31934118007_fa19c002b8_b.jpg

Navaja Albaceteña with polished stag, from @ArtesaniaHerreros.

Going to be a good weekend.

I love seeing those together Vince :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend folks, working in the house today :thumbsup:

eZbsvdg.jpg

negOBgx.jpg

Thanks a million, my friends!
Besides my wife, daughter, and me, we are flying our two lovely 11 and 12 yr old grand daughters out from Atlanta, and all hanging with our son and his little family. We have a cabin rented for a few days up by Estes Park so the Georgia girls can experience playing in the mountain snow.
Such a blessing to be able to do this!
Sounds wonderful.

This is just guess, but I might be carrying this one tomorrow.

M4qfYEQh.jpg
Lol... Can we take bets?

Back