What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Again in the house.
GJDaHRd.jpg

Thanks, Dean, but you're probably biased, given what you carry frequently! ;)

Fine pair of related Bucks, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Stunning Staglon slicer, Dean! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Alox Knife of the Week for me is a red Vic Cadet:
dwGXprs.jpg

non-Alox SAK of the Week is a Vic Huntsman:
RI3g33q.jpg

Stockman of the Week is a Ganzo, which seems to be a Buck 303/373 clone (thanks, Dave):
jJANosY.jpg

Bailed non-SAK is my Colonial Forest-Master, my first knife ever:
pXfUE8S.jpg

- GT

Thanks, Gary! By the way, I always look forward to your weekly alox, SAK, camper post! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm carrying my long time friend (old friends Friday!). I got this Uncle Henry 897UH in 1986; it was a replacement for one I lost. Schrade had a loss guarantee and gave me a new one for the loss. I carried this for the next 10 years.

It felt good in my pocket again, so I'm going to carry it for a few more days.

Positively sings !

Thanks Dylan, the HJ 85 is highly treasured:thumbsup: the first release of Scouts are the best in my opinion, beautiful knife there Dylan:cool::thumbsup:

Simply a great Scout :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you, fellas, for the compliments.

Today : Two of my favorites , but neither get carried much anymore . Cold and windy here today and I am using old pictures from last year.

[/url

Harry

Harry, you have some of the very best Ironwood AND Stag in those pictures. Very, very nice!

It has been a little while since I've done a nice red and black combo. I got this delightful little Case Swayback in today and though it is smaller than I was expecting, I am absolutely thrilled with it. I am definitely going to be enjoying this one.

KpViOG8.jpg

It happens often here, but that made me stop, go back, and ponder the beauty.

Been a bit under the weather this week so I’ve been in sweats until today so no knives for a few days. Grabbed this 15 to head to the bank, store and post office.
9377252-D-EEE7-4-D3-D-A222-C411-B5515427.jpg
Sorry to hear you've been less than optimal but carrying again is a positive sign! Hope ya got a healthy dose of vitamin D whilst running errands.

Thanks Jack! :) Good morning and a great pair for you today as well! :thumbsup: I’m off to town this morning so I’m dropping a Lambsfoot in the watch pocket along with a 77 NF Barlow in the pocket! :D

30486270407_193c66bdac_b_d.jpg
It is great to see Old Yeller again Ron . I can't help but notice how nice the Bolsters retain their finish and shine after all that pocket wear . Certainly much better than my new Case Barlow . That Lambfoot ain't bad either .

Harry

Half/Stop, the sawcut bone texture and color on your NF Barlow perfectly capture the vintage look - GEC got that one done just right! OH

My carries yesterday and today - the red was just right for Valentine Day and the sharp edge Buck's were just right for a bunch of cord cutting I did yesterday with them. OH

Buck-110-LT-303-X-EDC.jpg
Thanks! I got this 77 from Harry at the 2017 Rendezvous! It’s a keeper! Nice Buck duo! :D

Today : Two of my favorites , but neither get carried much anymore . Cold and windy here today and I am using old pictures from last year.

Harry
Harry, that’s a pair that’s hard to beat my friend! :thumbsup: I really like that Starrett Box a lot! ;) :D

It is great to see Old Yeller again Ron . I can't help but notice how nice the Bolsters retain their finish and shine after all that pocket wear . Certainly much better than my new Case Barlow . That Lambfoot ain't bad either .

Harry
Thanks Harry! :) I just posted about your excellent carries for today my friend! :thumbsup: Old Yeller is hanging in there! :D

Back