What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

flatblackcapo flatblackcapo great pic of an icon in its habitat.

Smashing! :D :thumbsup:

Nice coco Camillus, David! Four line tang stamp? Brass or steel liners?
You seem to be on a roll lately.:thumbsup:

Thanks y'all , This one is a Kabar. I don't know much about it , it could have been made by Camillus, I don't know.
Jeff, it has steel liners and brass lock.
Here's another pic.
35127837486_2b551127cf_k.jpg

Great pairing Ron :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack! :) You as well today my friend! :thumbsup: :)

My like button locked up Dwight! I thought I would just quote this beautiful work of art! :thumbsup: :D

I'm totin' these two on this Twosday: a Böker USA 8573 stockman (early 1960s?) and a Wester Bros. Germany swell center whittler (1904-1967).

0lAkT0l.jpg

4Hnh6Lp.jpg

- Stuart
Stuart with examples you’ve been posting lately I think you have proven that Boker could do Jigged Bone as well as any manufacturer! :thumbsup: The Wester Brothers is in a league of its own! :thumbsup: :D

I’m doing some much needed yard work today. It gets harder and harder on an old fat boy each year. I’m totin this large Rosewood Lambsfoot to help where needed! :D

46557925225_cb6f0ab91f_b_d.jpg

I'm totin' these two on this Twosday: a Böker USA 8573 stockman (early 1960s?) and a Wester Bros. Germany swell center whittler (1904-1967).

0lAkT0l.jpg

4Hnh6Lp.jpg

- Stuart

Very special Stuart :thumbsup:

My EDC always includes the middle Ancient, but don’t tell the other two. They get jealous.:)
View attachment 1116109

Very cool Harvey :cool: :thumbsup:

They should do the tournament with the castle in the background

They do have English Civil War re-enactment events there (Cromwell stayed there after the Battle of Marston Moor) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! :) You as well today my friend! :thumbsup: :)

I’m doing some much needed yard work today. It gets harder and harder on an old fat boy each year. I’m totin this large Rosewood Lambsfoot to help where needed! :D

46557925225_cb6f0ab91f_b_d.jpg

Thank you Ron, you've picked the perfect tool for the job :) :thumbsup:

What did you think of the Richard Harris film? Cromwell seemed to be a rather unpleasant fellow. Good cast.

I'm afraid I haven't seen it since I was a kid Vince. Definitely not the sort of bloke you'd want to go down the pub with. Ripley church still has the scars from the musket-balls where Cromwell had captured prisoners shot against the walls :eek:

Back