What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

N6XhcKJ.jpg

Been toting my HSB Jr. Cattle Knife all week, great carry knife. This evening my good hunting & fishing buddy is getting married again - robbing the cradle with a young'n - she just turned 60 (he turned 69 this past Thursday - guess this is the celebration!) Going to carry a nice gentleman's knife for the dinner, ceremony, and celebration - my only GEC 14 jack. This little knife sure has a lot of blade for a 3" frame. OH
GEC-AAPK-141118-Jack.jpg

Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund I'm glad to hear you are home from the hospital Jeff. I hope your recuperation is swift and without complications.

Thanks much, Dwight!

Been toting my HSB Jr. Cattle Knife all week, great carry knife. This evening my good hunting & fishing buddy is getting married again - robbing the cradle with a young'n - she just turned 60 (he turned 69 this past Thursday - guess this is the celebration!) Going to carry a nice gentleman's knife for the dinner, ceremony, and celebration - my only GEC 14 jack. This little knife sure has a lot of blade for a 3" frame. OH
GEC-AAPK-141118-Jack.jpg

Something I learned from the teevee...

When you drink a toast to your cradle robbing huntin buddy, be sure to remind him of the important legal disclaimer:
"Be sure to talk to your doctor before starting any exercise program."

This is what I was toting most this past week:
View attachment 1118345 Press the green button, and the nice machine sends a soothing dose of morphine down the tube into my arm.

But I convinced the surgeon to let me come home yesterday, so I can participate in Stagurday observance with this guy:
View attachment 1118348
Have a great weekend, folks!

Surgeon??? Don’t you know enough guys on this forum with sharp knives? Collectively, after watching some YouTube videos, I’m sure we could’ve done it for you and skipped the hospital stay:D:D

Hope you’re doing better:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Surgeon??? Don’t you know enough guys on this forum with sharp knives? Collectively, after watching some YouTube videos, I’m she we could’ve done it for you and skipped the hospital stay:D:D

Hope you’re doing better:thumbsup:

Wish I'd thought of that! Coulda saved a ton of money, and whatever they lack in expertise would be offset in enthusiasm.

Feel better soon, Jeff.

Thanks, guys!

You are bringing the heat, Dean.

- Stuart

Thank you, Stuart!

Prompted by several of the recent post, I'm totin' a Mutt & Jeff pair today: a rather robust Miller Bros. jack (3 3/4", 1872-1926) and a particularly petite (though practical) Primble 401B small stockman (perfect for riding the range on a Shetland pony, 2 3/4", 1968-1985).

nXcWqx9.jpg

1BvAMat.jpg

- Stuart

Beautiful bone on both of those, Stuart. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I’m pairing up two C’s today. A Case Copperlock and a Camillus Cattleknife. Both of these are souvenirs from our trip to the Badger Knife Show at Janesville Wisconsin. :)

47706409601_34540d5282_b_d.jpg

46717493155_8780f479bd_b_d.jpg

Those are both eye-catching knives, Ron. And the Camillus is a great find! :thumbsup:

Thanks my friend. That teardrop John Deere is a radical ravishing razor.

View attachment 1118229

Thank you, Dwight! That is a fantastic Primble Barlow you have (and a cool photo) :thumbsup:

Back