What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Really using and enjoying this one
V5s8A8W.jpg

This is what I was toting most this past week:
View attachment 1118345 Press the green button, and the nice machine sends a soothing dose of morphine down the tube into my arm.

But I convinced the surgeon to let me come home yesterday, so I can participate in Stagurday observance with this guy:
View attachment 1118348
Have a great weekend, folks!
Jeff I didn’t know you were having surgery my friend! I pray for a rapid and complete recovery! :)

Those are both eye-catching knives, Ron. And the Camillus is a great find! :thumbsup:
Thanks Dean! :)

Camillus sure knew how to jig bone, didn't they? Nice piece :thumbsup:
Yes they did and thank you for the compliment! :)

I've been totin' this Doc Hagen folder today.

Nxt3fNY.jpg

nvWdmAO.jpg

Later, I'm headed out to a buddy's farm for some plinking, so I'll switch to a smaller folder and a small fixed blade on my belt. Too fine a day to stay indoors.

HzbXweZ.jpg

- Stuart
Great knives Stuart! :thumbsup: I wish I could be there to run a brick down range. I’m in bad need of some range time, it’s been too long! :( I love your Challenger, a beautiful pistol! I’ve got a satin chrome Buckmark with the flat sided barrel. It shoots better than these old eyes can see! Hope y’all have a safe and fun filled day! :D

I’m totin these two favorites today. I hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

41992443752_28065183ee_b_d.jpg

A Schatt and Morgan single spear Barlow? When advertised it was listed as a Barlow and I can KIND of see how they reached that conclusion. Longer than normal bolster, but not as long as what I consider a Barlow bolster:confused:

That said, Queen did nail this one. Centered and solid carbon blade, GORGEOUS burnt Stag covers and a really nice threaded bolster:cool: I added the EO notch on my own and therefore it is truly "My Knife";):)
d3Hu5D.jpg

ORNIce.jpg

Enjoy the weekend everyone:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I like it! Good job on the EO.

A Schatt and Morgan single spear Barlow? When advertised it was listed as a Barlow and I can KIND of see how they reached that conclusion. Longer than normal bolster, but not as long as what I consider a Barlow bolster:confused:

That said, Queen did nail this one. Centered and solid carbon blade, GORGEOUS burnt Stag covers and a really nice threaded bolster:cool: I added the EO notch on my own and therefore it is truly "My Knife";):)
d3Hu5D.jpg

ORNIce.jpg

Enjoy the weekend everyone:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Barlow or not a Barlow , that is a nice looking knife especially after you added the EO notch my friend .

Harry

Gorgeous, Dwight.
Thanks Stuart. Great knives you posted. I love em all and especially the Challenger but the little 511 sings!!! :cool:

Today’s carry is also my newest addition, a NOS Imperial Frontier stockman (4432) from 1977.

This was a nostalgic purchase for me, as my paternal grandfather gave me a version of this knife (an Imperial Diamond Edge) for Christmas in the mid/late 70s, and this is the knife I carried all through high school. I’m enjoying having this in my pocket. It brings back some very fond memories.
I like to read this kind of story. Nice knife. :)

Back