What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

aXrjJpQ.jpg

Went with the boss to meet an engineer to make plans to remove a load bearing wall in her coastal property. Decided to carry something nice this evening.

A nicely balanced photo James :) :thumbsup:

These two are with me this Thursday, which is my Friday of the work week :D

qBeRsVc.jpg
Thanks Tom. Nice pair of bone knives ya got there! Especially sweet City Knife!

aXrjJpQ.jpg

Went with the boss to meet an engineer to make plans to remove a load bearing wall in her coastal property. Decided to carry something nice this evening.
Beautiful trio David!

Carryin’ this one for Charlie, it’s a gift from Charlie and will always mean a lot.

Get well my friend, keepin’ you in my thoughts.

Sandwiched between the first and the last Traditional Forum Knives is the TC Barlow which I’ll be carryin’ in my watch pocket for the foreseeable future.

x29wzU9h.jpg

Last edited:
On a hike today when we came across this very old accident in the woods. It seemed apropos to include one of Charlie's Ancient Barlows in a photo with the old jalopy (as well as an Orchard Gem).

Nice find and cool pictures.

On a hike today when we came across this very old accident in the woods. It seemed apropos to include one of Charlie's Ancient Barlows in a photo with the old jalopy (as well as an Orchard Gem).

That's so cool. Well done.

Chanced upon hidden treasure, like an archaeologist:cool:

The knives suit the context:thumbsup:

Fantastic how that tree has grown up around the front of the truck, astounding when you think of all the pollution decaying cars give off:eek: But the car enthusiast in me wants to know what is that old banger?? From what era? 1940s?? How long has it been there...?:D

Evening switcharoo.

Side note. I love seeing the knife pics with people's hobbies. It's amazing how God has blessed us all with different talents and abilities. I can build a car but can't build a straight cabinet to save my butt (FYI, nothing on a car is straight and square lol). But some of you guys show some in-progress beautiful handwork.
9418E5A7-D5FE-44BB-BE89-25522CD60A67.jpeg

Back