What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Harry, I hope your wrist is recovering on schedule! Don't push it - it's going to take however long it takes!

Your raised beds are coming along nicely! You're ahead of me.
As usual, I have one raised bed entirely planted in spinach, and another with two varieties of kale. The seedlings were about an inch high when the neighbor's chickens got inside the fence that I had to put up to keep them out and tore it all up.:mad: I sent her a text asking her to PLEASE clip their wings... heartfelt apologies and promises to clip them over the weekend when her Dad was there to help. This afternoon, I came out the front door to find a big fat egg layer tearing up my fenced in tomato patch. This time, Manny the dog was out with me. He took care of it for me.:eek::D:cool:
I love this dog.
Thanks for the advice my friend . I believe this L.H. is healing much quicker than my R.H. did 11 years ago . It is nice that the Buzzing has stopped now.
We also have 2 & 1/2 raised garden areas that has been so wet that we only have some Onions and Cabbages planted so far and they are doing fine so far .
How much do you like Roasted Hen ?????:):eek::D

Harry

Enjoyed a 97 and 44 today. Both in Ebony.
OmbIkv6.jpg

What is a robot mower? Is that like a Roomba for the lawn?
Sounds like you had a good day; that Grohmann looks handy.

I've been carrying The Whale all week, testing how well the India ink stays put. All's well so far. :cool::thumbsup:
RUJGdIh.jpg

Thanks, it was a pleasant day away from incessant stress:) You have a lot to be proud over with that fine scrim job. The Grohmann I like because it's the smaller flat ground version, not a bad food knife but will handle everything.

Not sure if I've used the word Robotmower correctly;) a small 4 wheeled electric device with a computer that cuts the lawn according to programme. The garden is mapped out with a perimeter wire and the mower follows it, can work at night too if desired. Only problems are if the perimeter wire gets cut (visiting tractors are culprits) but you just dig it up and fix the connexion.

robottiruohonleikkurit

Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund Thanks for the Grohmann compliment:cool: I like it as it has very thick handle slabs ensuring great comfort in use, it's a fine fishing knife and will fillet but has a lot of versatility. They also look kind of odd but they work:D

Regards, Will

Back