What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Looking good Dean :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a great day :) I've been out and about with these two ;) :thumbsup:

b2uIsf3.jpg

dJl22V3.jpg

Thank you, Jack. I hope the Daleks don't get your Lambsfoot! :eek: Your Waynorth is very attractive. :thumbsup:

For today i'll carry a flashy coffin jack with a conservative Camillus Scout from the late 40's:)
I carry my Beer scouts using this lanyard I like the way the knife stays upright and to the side of the pocket, which makes more room for other items. Does anyone else use the bail?
Ng35dGB.jpg

Influenced by JJ Cahill & Travman, knives with bails and lanyards I got out this Camillus for the pocket. Added the stag Fight'n Rooster pen knife to another pocket to complete today's carry combo.View attachment 1160832

Ulster #10 Barlow in my Sporan.
9 inch over-all Sgina Dubh in right sock.
Irish National Tartan Kilt.
Why a kilt? Why not? Besides one of the cute CNA's here at the nursing home wanted to see me in it.

I like your retro coffin jack!
Thanks Nick! Awesome covers on your Schrade pen!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Yann Nominé
I certainly enjoy a great French knife and you have a beauty Dwight!:cool:
Striking pair! :cool::thumbsup::cool: Not sure I like glitter gold on a coffin jack, though!?! :eek::D
Thanks Gary, I really like the pattern and it's my first "gold" cover:eek: Great pair of RR's with wonderful scrimshaw on the canoe and a large framed hunter that's ready for work!:thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
That Camillus is super-sweet!!!!! Remarkably good condition for its age.
Thanks Buzz! The scout may be my favorite pattern and you always have an excellent scout choice for your tote!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Influenced by JJ Cahill & Travman, knives with bails and lanyards I got out this Camillus for the pocket. Added the stag Fight'n Rooster pen knife to another pocket to complete today's carry combo.
Outstanding choices for your pair today!!!:D

Last edited:
Hope the sore throat doesn't stick around, Del; enjoy the marathon! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT

Thanks Gary!

Mostly a case of drywall dry throat (no fun wearing a mask with rubber bands around your ears in 107 plus dry heat). In other words, I brought it on myself! :p

Yeah, the Saturday morning cartoons are always great. Cheated a bit and tossed in some Rocky & Bullwinkle, then Sylvester & Tweety, topped off with Foghorn Leghorn! :p:p:D

Big Plus -- Mrs. Oro babies me (she gets to pick the restaurant tomorrow night) when I'm feeling bad. :)

cYJmeyG.jpg

Last edited:
Back