What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

vCCqQEq.jpg

About to go file the kicks a bit on this dude. This is the second time it's nicked me at the tips. Tiny little cuts hurt! The first was two perfectly spaced and parallel nicks. The tips aren't proud, but I guess not deep enough to cover them enough. Either way, the back springs are so perfectly fit, I hope it don't drop them.
F7F2576D-E7B8-4B0F-98E6-689D428AB21F.jpeg

About to go file the kicks a bit on this dude. This is the second time it's nicked me at the tips. Tiny little cuts hurt! The first was two perfectly spaced and parallel nicks. The tips aren't proud, but I guess not deep enough to cover them enough. Either way, the back springs are so perfectly fit, I hope it don't drop them.

Yikes :eek: Been there :thumbsup: Yes indeed, those little slices hurt :confused: File the kicks or put your fingers on a diet - 2 choices :)
Take care!

Ray

New style Victorinox Explorer with glass magnifier, modified with yellow "plus scales", and my stainless steel Case Tribal Lock in bone stag. I was thinking about pulling a carbon steel knife out of storage to carry today, but that's not happening at 80% humidity. I know what happens to my carbon steel collection when the humidity gets that high, and it isn't pretty.

IUDhNR6h.jpg

Great looking pair !

Thank you, Gev!

New style Victorinox Explorer with glass magnifier, modified with yellow "plus scales", and my stainless steel Case Tribal Lock in bone stag. I was thinking about pulling a carbon steel knife out of storage to carry today, but that's not happening at 80% humidity. I know what happens to my carbon steel collection when the humidity gets that high, and it isn't pretty.

IUDhNR6h.jpg

That's a good looking pair, Buzz. :thumbsup:

Back