What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I joined some buddies this morning to brush up our duck blind. We got it done in time to head home for some afternoon football. We will need to go back before the main season to cut some shooting holes. I toted the following:

PdPpJQX.jpg

Our work today:

0DrHmsh.jpg

wtUMTmZ.jpg

- Stuart

Thank you very much Paul !!! I hope that you realize that if we had taken are somewhat normal trip out West this year , we would have been in your big snow . We like to be on a trip for our Anniversary which is October 2 . This was number 59.
Congratulations :thumbsup::thumbsup: and I thought we were doing good on September 27 which was our 50th :D

Fantastic JJ, I'm going to have to dig out some of my penknives :) I love the ad, sounds like they'd have given Cold Steel a run for their money! :D :thumbsup:
Another pair of stunners JJ :) :thumbsup:
Thank you very much kind Sir!!!
G'day folks, early afternoon here, but I had a lot to catch up with! :eek: Hope everyone is having a great weekend, particularly our Canadian members, and our Birthday Boys @Prester John and @cudgee :) Have a great Sunday :thumbsup:
AqSeSAx.jpg

VESFHrq.jpg
Quite the wonderful Sunday line up Jack; I'm a huge fan of the Barlow and the whittler patterns, very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. Hope you still have your Buck 120 - that was quite a Scout Knife! Incidentally, I went to the 50th Staff reunion at my old Scout Camp a month ago - I was on the staff in 1969. Among the information sent out prior to the reunion was the fact that sheath knives are banned in the BSA and attendees couldn’t have one with them! I had a Western Black Beauty 66 that I carried back then, was going to bring it, but I left it home. Sad, sad, sad. OH
Ps, my circa 1966 Black Beauty with its third sheath.
Western-L66-Black-Beauty-ca-1966.jpg
The 120 is fortunately still in my possession, thanks! Your Black Beauty is quite a beauty; matches up perfectly with your Case Stock knife!;):thumbsup::thumbsup: The Scouts have certainly changed over the years but it's awesome you're still involved, Bruce!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. Two sweet Robesons. That “sleek PocketEze has my attention.
Joseph Rodgers Bexoid Lamb, etc.
458BD609-5525-4E52-8E7E-68772CD9C6F2_zpsq92mkqyo.jpeg
Thanks Harvey!!! You really have a cool photo/setup today; the "Shadow Lamb" is superb!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
This is today's carry for Thanksgiving. :D
img_2098-jpg.1212781
Wonderful images of your HHB Dave; that stag is simply stunning!:):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Cattaraugus & Coffee

You inspire the dreams that guide me baby :)
I've wrestled with angels all my life
It's always the wings and halos that keep me blind

32054172487_3806db21c0_b.jpg
What a pair of perfection Gev; quite the lovely way to start the day!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
I joined some buddies this morning to brush up our duck blind. We got it done in time to head home for some afternoon football. We will need to go back before the main season to cut some shooting holes. I toted the following:

PdPpJQX.jpg
The right tools in the right hands for the right job; outstanding work on you duck blind Stuart!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

While there we also had a visit and a dinner with Half/Stop Half/Stop and his wife Pam .
And it was a great visit. It was too short but Pam and I throughly enjoyed the time with you guys Harry. We wish we could have meet up in Nashville this weekend but it just didn’t work out. Hopefully we’ll see y’all again soon! I got to look over the Case Barlow but I didn’t see the Canoe. The RR is a very attractive knife! And again a Happy 59th Anniversary to you and Nancy!

Last edited:

PdPpJQX.jpg

Our work today:

0DrHmsh.jpg

wtUMTmZ.jpg

- Stuart

That’s getting it done - looks like a nice blind setup. OH

Back