What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

hNKdooa.jpg

QFGQ0JF.jpg

The Laguiole in my pocket. Used the Buck to carve the turkey.
I did the same. Stuck my Woodsman on my belt, and used it to carve the birds.
I can sharpen all of Mom’s kitchen knives, but it’s really a waste of time.View attachment 1240869

Off to Michigan for three days for my niece’s wedding! I think these two will take care of my knife kneeds.
View attachment 1240884

I did the same. Stuck my Woodsman on my belt, and used it to carve the birds.
I can sharpen all of Mom’s kitchen knives, but it’s really a waste of time.View attachment 1240869

Off to Michigan for three days for my niece’s wedding! I think these two will take care of my knife kneeds.
View attachment 1240884

Amir, I love that stockman in the last pic.

This one for now. Got a little something in the mail from Jim Dunlap today that I haven’t even seen a photo of yet. I’m sure it’ll end up in my pocket as soon as it arrives.
AB6F7AB1-E224-4726-BEC8-BF58E48F9776.jpeg

Yes, coffee and a few Advil maybe!
Oh Lord! No shopping please! I'll do about anything to avoid it!
5yNDHJf.jpg
No shopping for me either! No sense getting trampled for a $10 DVD player or whatever electronic is popular now! Great knives there, definitely 2 I'd love to get my grubby paws on. Those TK bird and trout knives Tom does look amazingly useful!

Great knives there, definitely 2 I'd love to get my grubby paws on. Those TK bird and trout knives Tom does look amazingly useful!
Thanks, Rob. The Coffin Jack is new to me, so far I really find it a great pattern and a very useful EDC pocket knife.
Tom does a great job on his B&Ts. This one is CPM-D2, and is about as handy as any knife I've ever carried and used.

Back