What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by jackknife, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    CONDUCTOR:D with the Acorn ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  2. The Fort

The Fort Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Jeff, that beautiful Strat doesn’t end up in enough pictures! ;) :thumbsup:

Duckdog and Amir Fleschwund like this.
  3. scrteened porch

scrteened porch Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Thanks.
    This is the first attack that's been bad enough to recognize. Strangely, the last symptom I felt was the only symptom I've had previously, and previously that symptom went away with vitamin C and zinc, or probably by itself coincidentally.

Same battery of blades as yesterday, except maybe my geology hand lens instead of the sak.

cigarrodog and Amir Fleschwund like this.
  4. joeradza

joeradza Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2014
    IMG_1603-1280x1129~2.JPG

5. Travman

Travman Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2016
    Will, that is a beautiful little knife and I know you appreciate that it has stainless blades, but are you sure it is a White Owl 68? It looks more like a 33 to me ;).

Will Power and Chief like this.
  6. Travman

Travman Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2016
    [​IMG]

7. 315

315 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2017
    It’s all good, I just enjoyed being able to get out for a bit. The last couple of weeks have been crazy busy. I had even taken a vacation day on the 27th to hunt the opener of the late season but had to cancel that due to work. As far as Mt St Helens goes, I didn’t grow up here but my ex father-in-law was working for a timber company. He said even going the opposite direction of the ash falling he had to clean his air filter in his truck every other day. It’s been pretty cool though to watch the transformation of the landscape going from what looked like the surface of the moon turning back into a forest again, slowly but surely. And always plenty of elk to look at inside the National Monument.

And for knife content, I’ll carry this today...

[​IMG]

8. Beard&Owl

Beard&Owl KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 26, 2012
    Received this Mini Copperlock yesterday from a good friend! I really like the size of this one and see it getting lots of carry time. Enjoy your weekend:thumbsup: cl.jpg

9. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    Because today is Saturday, the stag I carry is from Germany, a Waidmannsheil and a Bulldog Barlow.;):thumbsup:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    Double post, sorry.

11. Amir Fleschwund

Amir Fleschwund Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 29, 2008
    That’s very kind of you, Lance, and I am also in favor of pictures of my two favorite things: knives and guitars.

First, a shot from behind the dumpsters at our hotel on the Grand River, including a huge abandoned factory on the opposite bank. I would love to explore it!
    C69C5C20-D8D0-4961-8CED-3471E20F4DA1.jpeg We’ll need to start getting fancied up for the wedding in a bit, but for now, I’ve got my girls (wife&daughter) with me in the hotel room, we have a sappy Christmas movie in Hallmark channel, and I have my heavily modded Stratocaster in my lap. Yup. Life is good.
    D1E1AC62-6F1E-4220-92A8-D2F4240A917A.jpeg 0A2BDD9F-19A9-4E76-8142-6F7AF2C77AB7.jpeg Enjoy the weekend, my friends!

12. SteveC

SteveC Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2017
    #86 OFJ and and Schrade Cutco

[​IMG]

13. cigarrodog

cigarrodog Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 18, 2014
    Thank you for the nice words, JJ. Two great looking stag hafted knives. I always like the tiny serrated teeth on your Puma Hunter.

JJ Cahill likes this.
  14. cigarrodog

cigarrodog Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 18, 2014
    No use crying over spilt Cocoa...
    40F76B00-8278-4244-8DD9-6C95237768F7.jpeg

15. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    Great pic, Harvey, but that might be hard to clean!

JohnDF likes this.
  16. Signalprick

Signalprick Jason Ritchie Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 3, 2009
    Just finished this one up and straight into my pocket she goes!
    20191130_121042.jpg

17. Gevonovich

Gevonovich

Jan 17, 2011
  18. Gevonovich

Gevonovich

Jan 17, 2011
    That 86 :eek::thumbsup:

19. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    Right you are my friend:thumbsup: In my defence, there's only about 5 hours of weak twilight here at the moment and getting worse :eek: makes for extreme disorientation, eternal night.

Thanks, Will

Duckdog and Gevonovich like this.
  20. black mamba

black mamba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    [​IMG]