What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Cold and drizzling out today so I needed to carry a knife that makes me feel good today . Some pictures taken back in 2015 when I first received it . It has always made me feel good .

Harry
Well Harry, I need some cheering up and that knife will make me feel good too...sooooooo;):D Beautiful knife Harry:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A cheese knife and I was lucky to find time to tote it.

5yrM00o.jpg

Mac 'n cheese fritters go very well with Jim Beam and ginger ale, by the way.
- Stuart

Stellar stag JJ :thumbsup:
Morning folks, hope everyone is having a good weekend, and that you have a relaxing and enjoyable Sunday :) Treating myself to a Double Lambsfoot Day ;) :thumbsup:
291OYUk.jpg

BXBDGHO.jpg
Thanks Jack!!! Lovely pair of lambs for you today; very cool props as well!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Fine pair, JJ. Stellar Gunstock.
J’adore...French Burnt Peanuts
2acb4185-630c-46fe-a17e-f7314f6b3586-jpeg.1241891
Thank you Harvey!!! A wonderful Sunday treat; I'm going "nuts" over your Damascus Stag Lamb!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you Steve!!! That redbone on your Case looks amazing; the 43 is one of my favorite slicers!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Jack!!! Lovely pair of lambs for you today; very cool props as well!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My totes for today are a Toothpick and a Medium Stock knife; a BB Winchester and a GEC 66. :)

Thank you very much JJ, I was so transfixed with the jigging on your 66, I decided to pocket the one @Campbellclanman kindly gifted me earlier in the year :) Great-looking Winchester too :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone had a great weekend, and that the return to the grind is not too unpleasant :rolleyes: Carrying my pocket-hogging Hartshead Barlow again today, and inspired by JJ Cahill JJ Cahill , my GEC 66 Stockman :thumbsup:

D8G30Gs.jpg

ky9lJ70.jpg

I have a hard time calling anything newer than 1941 a traditional knife, but that is just me. I have had some Schrade lockbacks but never a BUCK. Well, I now have one and I like it and it is on my hip.View attachment 1241930 View attachment 1241931 View attachment 1241932
Best looking Buck I've seen. :cool::thumbsup:

Cold and drizzling out today so I needed to carry a knife that makes me feel good today . Some pictures taken back in 2015 when I first received it . It has always made me feel good .

Harry
A fabulous knife. :cool::thumbsup:

That's a beauty, GT.
What year was that?

Who doesn't love a good Lambsfoot? :D

Back