What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Crimson and Clover

26293702221_9c0e7710a1_b.jpg

I don't hardly know her
Ah, if she'd come walkin over
I think I could love her
Oh...over and over

Great shot Gev :) :thumbsup:

I can relate. Once, after flying down to Ft Myers Fla for a week with the in-laws, I hit the pawn shops and found a guitar for $99 just to have something to play.

I try to play everyday and that one is my favorite bass, though purists will probably disagree since it doesn’t have four strings.

Back on topic, my new Northwoods ventured out for the first time today.

3iZ3OmS.jpg

Nice pairing, Ron. :cool::thumbsup:
Thank you John! :)

Welcome back! I was getting concerned, Ron.
Now, where in the heck is @Duckdog? I don’t think he’s posted since his last deer hunt!
Thanks Jeff! I didn’t realize that Stuart was away. I’ll have to give him a call and check on him. :)

Thanks Ron, great to have you back :) Nice pairing, I have my Drover set aside to carry more - I need more pockets! :D :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack, it’s good to be back! :thumbsup: More pockets are always good! :)

Crimson and Clover

26293702221_9c0e7710a1_b.jpg

I don't hardly know her
Ah, if she'd come walkin over
I think I could love her
Oh...over and over
Crimson and Clover......... Gev, that’s a great song and it brings back many memories! :thumbsup: That’s a beautiful photo too my friend! :) :thumbsup:

I appreciate your encouragement, Dean. :) I only have the 2 897UH stock knives that I posted; they arrived within a week or two of each other, and one was a surprise! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Interesting pair, Dean! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: I don't think I realized that those two patterns use the same frame. (I plan to order that chestnut CV 32 stockman when I order my "matching" muskrat later today. :))

Thanks for the kind comments, Dean. :)
Your yellow sowbelly and blue Tribal Lock are certainly a cheerful pair!! :cool::cool:;)

Alox of the Week for me is a silver Cadet (thanks, Ken):
View attachment 1269415

non-Alox SAK of the Week is a Tinker:
View attachment 1269416

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is a Camillus linesman knife:
View attachment 1269417

International Knife of the Week is a Cognet L'écureuil:
View attachment 1269418

- GT

Thank your for your comments, Gary. I look forward to see your new Case Chestnut duo in the near future.
That's a good lot of knives you posted today. :)

Back