What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

What a way to start the day, John!! Love your WCLF!
Thank you, Dennis. :)

JcFBgcV.jpg
Very cool looking knife. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you so kindly, Harvey!

Such an awsome stunner for sure!:):thumbsup:

Thank you very much, Jack! Just finished a jumbo chicken sandwich, but nothing on the order of your mate's was!
Time for the healing suds!:cool:

Fantastic pairing! Love the deep red on your TC!:thumbsup:

Thank you very much, Jeff!

Great pairing!:thumbsup:

Some more beauties, GT! Great looking horn:thumbsup:

Your Rosie looks like a good partner to chill with on a Sunday, Anthony!:thumbsup:

What a way to start the day, John!! Love your WCLF!

You look as if you've got it down pretty good, Jack!:thumbsup:

Nice, Mike!:cool::thumbsup:

My darling super dooper wife and sons got me this for our anniversary, been smiling all day!
JcFBgcV.jpg
Dennis that’s one awesome gift you got. Love it.

For Sunday I'm going with these two from Schrade. :)
Love the detailing on your 2 Schrades, especially the shield. Classy.

@Jack Black - Thank you Jack. That TC...Wow!

@Bloefield - Beautifully lit image of your Western 425.

@5K Qs - I see I missed your question. I acquired on the original release. Your Carhartt Rules!

@Dschal - Excellent 77 image, Dave.

mitch4ging mitch4ging - Thank you Dennis. That’s a gorgeous anniversary knife. The filing on the blade and the intricate haft. Cool!

Beautiful Sunday carry my friend :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :) :thumbsup:

oybyxKk.jpg

evSyD5P.jpg
Thank you Jack!!!
Excellent pairing for today's carry; the "Ice Queen" artwork is especially cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Exceptional beauty !!! Wow
Many thanks :):thumbsup:
Thank you very kindly, Gev!!!
Beautiful photo of your stag covered tote with your wonderfully unique buckle!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Ray, thanks for singling out the stag senator; it was my first lambsfoot. Another look:
mj-pile-vflat-post-jpg.1293996

Harvey, I agree that Case mini trappers are a glorious pattern, and the Carhartt with its single "lambscliffe" blade is especially noteworthy. Gratuitous shot of the Carhartt:
carhartt-mark-vflat-rail-jpg.1293998

Jack, I was struck, like you, by the look of the horn on my little Joker; the colors remind me of those on the horns of many of our dairy cattle when I was a lad. What a pair for you, Jack: stag HHB and What-a-Knife!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:;) One more look at the Joker horn, but pile side:
horn18-pile-vopen-jpg.1294000

Vince and José, thanks for your diplomacy in simply complimenting the entire quartet! ;)
Three wonderful single bladed picks for today Gary; you stag senator is especially stunning!:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Striking pair of red bone 2-blade spearpoints, JJ! :thumbsup::cool::cool:
Thank you very much, Gary!!!
Love the detailing on your 2 Schrades, especially the shield. Classy.
Thanks for your kind words, Harvey!!!
Spectacular shot of your HHB; I can really feel the texture of those wonderful covers!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back