What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

b8Cg1IV.jpg

Thanks. I ended up making the greatest breakfast burrito in the history of mankind and then I ate it. I was a little sad there was no one here to experience it with me.

Moving on with my day. Dog walk time.
VF8aLa4.jpg

The breakfast burrito sounds like it sure was good. :thumbsup:

That slip is the first I've seen where right away I thought 'I could see that working really well'. A fob or a lanyard on a knife strikes me as an accident waiting to happen. And I don't even use slips, but I think that is a really cool rig! :thumbsup:

Nice pair Ron :thumbsup: Plus one on your thoughts about Randy :thumbsup:

Hi folks, I've had a surprisingly busy day today :rolleyes: Had these 3 with me :thumbsup:

6XeAnmm.jpg

N5LLtUw.jpg

4m6LKh8.jpg
Thanks Jack! :) It looks like you have a very versatile trio today my friend! :thumbsup: :)

Thank you very much my friend . You know that I have a couple of others that I could use but when I am going to be doing some work ( which is not often ) these 2 old guys are the ones that I just grab and slip into my pockets .

Harry
That pair will never let you down Harry! :thumbsup: :)

Totin' a pretty Case-Bose collaboration Coffin Jack today. A gift from some wonderful forum members. Love this knife!
kwIuZsI.jpg
The Coffin Jack is a terrific knife Gary. I really love mine and I don't know why I don't carry it more often! :) Your photo shows the knife very well! :thumbsup:

I'm glad you're enjoying it. :cool::thumbsup:

I sure am John, it's a good size for me :) I'll probably carry it even more when this current nonsense is over, and I don't have to go armed for zombies! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. I appreciate the kind words.
I hope you, your family and all our members and their families can stay safe and healthy through this crisis.

Thanks a lot Gary, thinking of you and all our pals here :thumbsup:

Just "don't let them grow up to be cowboys"! :p

They should be so lucky. :D

:D :D :D :thumbsup:

Trapper Tuesday
ZraYYdD.jpg

I know it's a little early, but you have to buy the candy ahead of time.

Can I come over to your house Vince?! :) 'Early'? I can't even remember what day it is! :confused: :eek: ;) :thumbsup:

Great pic Leslie :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! :) It looks like you have a very versatile trio today my friend! :thumbsup: :)

Thanks Ron :thumbsup:

What Case is that, it looks just my type
Thanks. It's the 6333 Small Stockman in Pocket Worn Old Red Bone - 2 5/8". Totally disappears in the pocket until you need it. I also have the 6333 with brown delrin handles, which has as-ground blades. I really like both of them.

Not something you really want to see on your 2nd day of bush hoggin':eek:

Cab...
3NgcNwz.jpg

Near the PTO...
FQcwvso.jpg

Hope he's done using my tractor! :p

BTW, that's a Northfield 54 Harness Jack that I frequently carry.

I LOVE snakes around my place. They help reduce the rodents. But then, up here, there are no native venomous versions.

@Buzzbait ~ glad to see a post from you. I was just thinking I hadn’t seen you here in awhile.

Be careful what you say Vince, Prester John Prester John . If we only kept what we needed, the Porch would be a very boring place!
Well, I keep WAY more than I need, Greg. I've got a few I carry more than any others, but I do love the incredible variety available. I could get by with two or three knives--maybe even just one. :eek: But I've got over 40 now, and don't plan on getting rid of any. :)

Can I come over to your house Vince?! :) 'Early'? I can't even remember what day it is! :confused: :eek: ;) :thumbsup:
Sure, Jack! Just remember the secret Guardian knock, and I'll let you in. ;)

Back