What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Cutting up some fresh stuff from the garden.
m8itN2.jpg

Alox of the Week is a Vic Soldier from 1986 (thanks, Ken):
View attachment 1378145

non-Alox SAK of the Week is a Recruit:
View attachment 1378146

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is a Kutmaster Girl Scout knife from a flea market:
View attachment 1378149

International Knife of the Week is a Christmas gift from a couple of years ago, a Laguiole my daughter got in Spain (but I'm pretty certain it was made in China):
View attachment 1378152

- GT

That’s a good looking Soldier, Gary, especially for one 34 years old. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've been enjoying seeing all the #23s, and that one is a beauty :) :thumbsup:

I was looking through some penknives last night, and marvelling at this lovely Ulster, gifted to me by my dear friend @herder a while ago. I thought I'd slip it into my shirt pocket today :)

yaS8Ops.jpg

Also carrying my Hartshead Barlow, and Bradford Guardian :thumbsup:

wpJBjvR.jpg

MMa97dr.jpg
Thank you very much, Jack!!!
Your Ulster pen is certainly an outstanding addition to your HHB and Bradford; I'm always stunned by what the great craftsmen of the past created!:rolleyes::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you very kindly, Gary!!!
Alox of the Week is a Vic Soldier from 1986 (thanks, Ken):
soldier-mark-closed-jpg.1378145

non-Alox SAK of the Week is a Recruit:
recruit-casio-jpg.1378146

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is a Kutmaster Girl Scout knife from a flea market:
kutmaster-gs-after-jpg.1378149

International Knife of the Week is a Christmas gift from a couple of years ago, a Laguiole my daughter got in Spain (but I'm pretty certain it was made in China):
lag18-mark-open-jpg.1378152
I really like your foursome today; hard to beat 3 out of 4 being scouts with a Laguiole chaser!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. The knife, shield, and jigging are spectacular. Great photo.
Thanks so much, Harvey!!!
JB SFO Ironwood Lamb Foot
bab708f1-601e-4bff-af24-d363ab5721d2-jpeg.1377993

1-off Hoback mini
Really digging the ironwood covers on your J Black lamb; the Hoback mini is certainly quite the cool and unique fixed blade, awesome 1 of a kind!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

We're supposed to have some storms and rain here today so I'm planning on spend a relaxing Sunday with these two close at hand. Y'all stay safe out there my friends! I'm recycling my photo this morning, but it's early and my coffee is getting cold! ;) Have a blessed day! :) :thumbsup:

49477557757_dcf9b8b9c1_b.jpg

Stunning pair there, Ron! :thumbsup:

Working on a unfinished pipe. 2019 BF knife along for the ride.

OnMZigN.jpg

Good looking pipe! (The knife ain't bad, either!) ;) :D

We got a Red Heeler... named "Blue" :D
He's driving my old McNab crazy!!!

and my carry today.

Cute pup, John. :thumbsup: Here’s ours (Maggie) when she was little.

TMW38vS.jpg

She’s a bit bigger now. :D

CnIqGg7.jpg

Beautiful knife! :cool:

Oily Creek Ram earlier tonight, then switched to tomorrows carry, an ebony Churchill.
LVjyYj.jpg

Cool photo, Paul! Hope you’re doing well! :thumbsup:

Already looking well-used, I like it! :thumbsup:

Gonna try and mod this Opinel!
View attachment 1378203

Great pair, Taylor! (Although I agree with Vince on the Opinel.) ;)

I’ve been carrying this No. 7 almost exclusively for a week, which is a bit unusual for me. It may not be fancy, but it gets the job done. :thumbsup:

QtxoGnY.jpg

Thanks very much Jack. I'm mostly just embarrassed. The splint is to remind me to be extra careful for a few days--and to get out of work!

I know the feeling my friend :rolleyes: I'm glad there's no lasting harm done :) :thumbsup:

That’s a pretty thing, Jack.

JB SFO Ironwood Lamb Foot
View attachment 1377993

1-off Hoback mini

Thank you Harvey, superb photos, and an interesting companion to your Lambsfoot :) :thumbsup:

I dropped one of these case sow belly. Really like this pattern and also like CV steel just wasn’t in love with the covers so off to J jsdistin for recovering and a bullet shield. They are perfect. One is mine and one for each of my grandchildren. View attachment 1378007View attachment 1378008View attachment 1378009View attachment 1378010

Those looks fantastic Al, the grandkids are going to be thrilled :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Al, it’s a pleasure to work with you as always.

Outstanding work :thumbsup:

Thank you very much, Jack!!!
Your Ulster pen is certainly an outstanding addition to your HHB and Bradford; I'm always stunned by what the great craftsmen of the past created!:rolleyes::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ :) Yes, those old boys didn't seem to have a problem making a multi-bladed knife without blade-rub :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Back