What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Good morning! I’ve already made a run to the local farmers market. Some okra, yellow tomatoes, red potatoes and a couple heads of cabbage followed me home! I had these two in my pocket. My Pére David Big ‘un and my brand new #23L Beavertail in Jigged Brazilian Cherry. Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50111721032_e739cafcab_o_d.jpg
Looking pretty good my friend . You can really tell that you carry that Lambfoot a lot . I am glad to hear that you are very happy with the F&F of your Beaver Tail 23 . I see that you have changed out your Picture Board .

Harry

Looking pretty good my friend . You can really tell that you carry that Lambfoot a lot . I am glad to hear that you are very happy with the F&F of your Beaver Tail 23 . I see that you have changed out your Picture Board .

Harry
Thanks Harry! I guess I probably carry and use that Lambsfoot more than any of my others. I sliced up some cantaloupe earlier and I’ll probably be using it to slice my mater at lunch. ;) I am pleased with my Beaver Tail. It’s everything that I expected from Great Eastern! :thumbsup: I’ve bought several knives from the exchange and the auction site but I haven’t bought a NIT knife from a dealer this year! That’s a long dry spell for me my friend! ;) I changed to that board because I thought the Jigged Cherry might look better on it! :D :thumbsup:

Deluxe dark knives, Joshua and Dean! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

The red handle looks good with that flag shield, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::cool: That knife is very similar to a lambsfoot!

Superb Case Barlow, Dean! :cool::cool::thumbsup:
As I recall, you have several grand exemplars of that run of Case Barlows.

- GT

Thank you for all of these kind comments, Gary! Regarding Case Barlows, I have 5 of the 2019 issues. :)

Back