What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.

9F7t4Xd.jpg

That’s a good looking pen! That reminds me of the knives my wife is collecting for herself. Great when it becomes a family affair.

Yeah, I thought so too, until my wife got the "trading" bug...I always let her win because whats mine is mine and what's yours is ours...all kidding aside, it's all good. :)
If I occasionally loose one to her Gerstner chest, I know it will be safe and a possible future trade back...

In my pocket all day, and used.
XRA3wnT.jpg

Nice pic Dave :) Cheers :) :thumbsup:

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.

9F7t4Xd.jpg

Impressive pair Dylan :cool: Your new Erickson looks like it has some heft :thumbsup:

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Sunday :) Carrying one of my Damascus Lambsfoot SFOs, and a #44 Gunstock :thumbsup:

0s83Y3J.jpg

ZXcdc77.jpg

Nice pic Dave :) Cheers :) :thumbsup:

Impressive pair Dylan :cool: Your new Erickson looks like it has some heft :thumbsup:

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Sunday :) Carrying one of my Damascus Lambsfoot SFOs, and a #44 Gunstock :thumbsup:

0s83Y3J.jpg

ZXcdc77.jpg
Jack, I like your Damascus LF and one of these days I'll pick-up one of those ebony 44's.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sunday rolls around only once a week, so don’t waste it!
Gonna make some pre-church blueberry pancakes and a few eggs with the yolks all runny like I like ‘em.
How bout a 50 year old Case 62048 Slimline Trapper, and a Camco Camper for my day of rest?
View attachment 1395062
View attachment 1395072
The Trapper is sure no safe queen, and it’s probably never been safely tucked away in a collector’s knife roll. Looks like it got wet a few times. But the opening and closing snap is dang near perfect, and super smooth.

I took the Camco apart, and dressed it up in buffalo horn. Stinky stuff, but when you polish it up, it surprises you. It came from a piece like this out of the dog chew aisle at the store.
View attachment 1395063

Back