What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Pulled this guy out of the bullpen for a couple innings.
9eOTzq1.jpg

For "Thrifty Thursday"
Only/Just an Rough Rider RR603 large stockman and Marbles MR278 "G.I. Utility Knife"/"Demo Knife". Under $17 with shipping for the pair. (About as "Thrifty" as I can get, and still keep a stockman in my pocket.)

View attachment 1412067

Edit Friday, 09/04/2020
I decided to stick with just these two fore the rest of the week, and over Labor Day.
The only black handle knife I have for Black Friday is the Marbles D2 sowbelly stockman. Since it has been carried at least three consecutive weeks, I'm "thinking" I'll give it a break and give one (or more) of my other stockman a tour of EDC duty for a few days ... or weeks ...

Last edited:
Lockback day with self-made sheath.
MgB5keF.jpg

I've never seen one of those before, I really like the blade with the pronounced belly.:thumbsup:
Camillus #12 and a Remington Cattle knife

tMtuYNQ.jpg

Sweet bones, Steve.:thumbsup:

Fourth from the left. Third from the right.

IMG-20140509-122118-zpstpxcytpx.jpg

A six pack of gems there. The yellow rose really strikes my fancy, in that pattern especially. :thumbsup:

So many more fine knives being posted today that I could comment on but I'm a bit of a lazy typer.:)

I carried only one again today, a DFC Queen 4L in ebony. A bit of a dud with blade wobble and weak springs but other than that I like the pattern.:D

View attachment 1412086

Those are some fascinating knives! That pruner looks like it came out of a JRR Tolkien book. (The lambsfoot is particularly magnificent.)
Thank you Dan for the kind words . That may be where the Pruner did come from . There is no manufacture shown anywhere on it . The Lambfoot is my first one of 9 or 10 and is the only one in Stainless and is made by Taylors Eye Witness .

Harry

Back