What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

American Jack and a Whittler today

7VudnHg.jpg

Thanks Barrett and I concur in regards to working with the tip of a blade. I just gravitate to a sheep or lambfoot while working. Nice duo your carrying today, please greet Eleanor from Nanc and I and tell Hank is getting BIG;)

Thanks Paul, I’ll tell her. :thumbsup:

Used this old pruner to cut cucumber vines out of the tomatoes today . Very comfortable to use old thing . One of my favorite carries when I am outside and working . This old knife has a lot of work left in it and I do not mind using some of it at all .

Harry

Harry, I’ve been admiring that one every time you’ve posted it this week. That stag is really something! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I guess I’m just cycling through spearpoint #25’s this week. Today it’s the Unicorn Ivory.

hd4zunS.jpg

Its not shiny or MIT ;) But it's got a certain beauty and I like using it, GEC 83. Sunny Sunday here but autumn beckons...let's all enjoy our day wherever we may be.

Sdj2Awh.jpg

Looks good to me, Will. Some great gnarled stag on that one. And a shield, too! ;) :D

Harry, I’ve been admiring that one every time you’ve posted it this week. That stag is really something! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I guess I’m just cycling through spearpoint #25’s this week. Today it’s the Unicorn Ivory.

hd4zunS.jpg
Thanks for the very kind words Barrett . I have always admired those Unicorns , I just never pulled the trigger when I had the chance . Carry it in good health my friend .
Harry

Lots of nice knives today, especially enjoying the whittler, inspired me to carry one today. OH
B-ker-280-Whittler.jpg

Really like the Washboard Groove Bone, I've a Lockback in the same material. The 140th anniversary you mentioned is 2009, Böker Germany commenced 1869.

Thanks, Will

Back