What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Good Sunday to y’all! Mrs. Fleshwund and I are up to our necks in happy right now cuz our three grand daughters, 9,13,&14, are here from Georgia, and our 4 year old grand son is here from Colorado.
Per request, I’m making a huge pile of French Toast and bacon.

54 Jack and Camco camper re-covered in buffalo horn I rescued from the dog chew aisle at the store.View attachment 1426786View attachment 1426787 View attachment 1426788And a “new” Wenger Viking for my lfp, and lil Remington jack in my little coin/watch/guitar pick pocket.View attachment 1426789

View attachment 1426797 View attachment 1426796 View attachment 1426795 View attachment 1426794

Totin’ an extremely traditional Texas Jack with a barely traditional Pena. Love them both, but there is no better name for a knife than “Texas Jack!” Makes you want to throw it into your pocket and ride off into the sunset.

I knew you would like the Case JohnDF JohnDF ! I read about your shift in collecting toward 70's Case knives. Good decision! I also sometimes grow weary of GEC. Not the knives themselves, they are great, but all the hype and craziness that surrounds them. (However, full disclosure, I am still going to buy them when I can get them!)

Thanks for your amazing posts @CelloDan . You add so much to the porch with your words and photographs.

@sitflyer , love that Case/Bose Arkansas Hunter! What a beautiful design, and the color of yours is perfect. Congratulations.

Enjoy the day Jeff Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund . Sounds wonderful!

Paul, @TheChunk91 , what is an enduro race, and who is doing it?

Last edited:
53bfe082-977f-4a02-bbdd-a6b9a026af1e-jpeg.1426797
Beauty! :cool::thumbsup:

Back