What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

3zxYQgx.jpg

For our Canadian brothers and sisters. Been a while since Canada had paper dollar bills in circulation....eh?

gxCJzar.jpg

NgVgeM2.jpg

I was raised in a little border town up in Washington State. Growing up we dealt with Canadian money as much as American.

What a wonderful pairing! :cool: Two great-looking knives which go together perfectly :thumbsup:
Thank you very kindly, Jack!!!
Wishing everyone a good week :) I'm joining @Jtb005 in carrying an Ashley's Choice Lambsfoot, and pairing it with my #44 Gunstock, which always reminds me of Duncan @Campbellclanman, who gave it to me when he last visited :) Cheers mate ;) :thumbsup:

lkJ5i7T.jpg

Tzlwac7.jpg
Beautiful shot of your Ashley's Choice Lambsfoot, the stag looks amazing; the 44 is always a great partner in any carry!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Been waiting for a while to get this one.
I gave my granddad one identical to this in 1972. He carried it daily until July 6, 1993 when he passed away that night
His knife back with me.
Now I really have a knife like Granddad's like the box says

50534721786_3645705f21_m.jpg

His knife

50230145548_c21b33da19_c.jpg

I think Lyle’s #14 Boy’s Knives had the same tube. The clip/pen ones in white bone for sure, and I think the spear/pens that had the Lick Creek etch.

And here’s the back story on the label:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/new-gec-14-boys-knife.1382869/page-3#post-15944534

I'd never seen that Lick Creek label. It sounds like the little town in Ohio where I spent much of my youth, St. Clairsville.
The knives are just beautiful. I think I'm going to have to add a Lick Creek Farmer's Jack to my wishlist.

Last edited:
Back