What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Happy new year, Mark!

8zYSFRy.jpg
Thank you r8shell! Happy New Year to you.

Since it is Saturday and it is a day that ends with a " Y " , I decided to carry a couple Barlows dressed in Stag . And as always carried in Slips made by Porch Members . The Dark one was made by @sunknife Greg and the Guardian one was made by @Pàdruig Dylan . And the other picture is the Last Piece of our 60 Anniversary cake that we froze and saved from August to eat if we made it to 2021 .

The Icing kind of slid down when it thawed out . It still tasted great .

Harry
Love your stag knives Harry.

Since it is Saturday and it is a day that ends with a " Y " , I decided to carry a couple Barlows dressed in Stag . And as always carried in Slips made by Porch Members . The Dark one was made by @sunknife Greg and the Guardian one was made by @Pàdruig Dylan . And the other picture is the Last Piece of our 60 Anniversary cake that we froze and saved from August to eat if we made it to 2021 .

Harry
Congrats! Happy Anniversary!

Harry
I like everything about this post.
I hope you gave Nancy the bigger half of the piece. Just for all she has to put up with, you know;)
Here’s to the both of you for making it out the other side of an “interesting” year, and a four month headstart on 61:thumbsup:

Can you please tell us what model Camillus you're showing in that post? Thanks.
That is a TL-29 electrician’s jack with the utility blade and spring removed, and re-handled in elk antler.
Sorry, I usually identify my knives.

Last edited:
I think that is a fine pair

Sincere thanks Al :) :thumbsup:

Nice pairing, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:
You have generous friends.

Thank you John, I certainly do :) :thumbsup:

I'm bonding well with the Cattle Knife.

Really nice my friend :) :thumbsup:

Sounds like you have a nice pair of RR sowbellies, Jack! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I'll look forward to seeing one maybe show up as a "random carry" someday. ;)

Here's an old pic of the Smooth Tobacco Bone one, which @Humppa kindly gifted me many years ago. Not a great pic I'm afraid :thumbsup:

mSKVc4o.jpg

I'll also look forward to 2021 eventually becoming known as the year the "intelligent" humans beat the "brainless" coronavirus! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fix bayonets!!! :D ;) :thumbsup:

I think you sent me a little RR clip-slip for some reason, Jack! :):thumbsup: I have the one you sent me and the one that came with my dogleg mini canoe permanently clipped to the "wall" of a little compartment in the backpack I typically lug around; I usually have my sowbelly and my budget canoe of the week riding in those slips.

I'd forgotten about that GT :D I think the one I have here came with another RR 'doggie' knife, came with a wee whistle, quite nice if I recall. I gave the knife away to a pal, but had completely forgotten about the slip :rolleyes:

Fine shots of your HHB and cleaver! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Many thanks :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. That giraffe bone is gorgeous and a wonderful gift! :thumbsup:

Thanks Dean, it came with two good-looking cousins too ;) :) :thumbsup:

mbAyZoV.jpg

EoAyaTV.jpg

Wostenholm IXL Tribute by Paul Mason.

Great to see some of Paul Mason's work here, and that is a beauty (and nicely photographed). I miss seeing Paul's work here, and he was a great member to have around :( :thumbsup:

Thank you very kindly, Jack!!!

A pair of bare headed beauties for you today; the giraffe bone recover looks amazing!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot JJ, @jsdistin did an excellent job of making a silk purse out of a sow's ear ;) :) :thumbsup:

I have these two Schatt & Morgan jacks today. :)

Two smashers there my friend, that go together nicely. I love the bold aesthetics of a good Rope Knife, and that is a sweet knife :cool: :thumbsup:

Bret Dowell mini Lanny Clip in tero tuff and an acid etched M4 blade. There’s orange liners also but it’s hard to see them.

JOnKyVm.jpg

Very nice Jake, and a cool pic! :D :) :thumbsup:

Wishing everyone a peaceful and relaxing Sunday :) :thumbsup:

Govac0m.jpg

4cH3BYM.jpg

Back