What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Why people gotta pry with the pen blades?
Oh well, still lots of knife left. :);)
jDbrYhm.jpg

So annoying! :mad: I'll carry this one today in solidarity :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

fzalMFc.jpg

Gracias Jack :)
Very nice "dynamic duo" you got going on there for today :thumbsup::cool:

Thanks a lot Dan, I always enjoy your great pics :) :thumbsup:

Nice pile side pic Mike :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you very kindly, Jack!!!

Your Waynorth Lamb looks like a perfect slicer for your tasty meal; the Maserin Sodbuster is quite a super slicer tote, as well!:D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ, I always enjoy leftover pizza for lunch :D ;) :thumbsup:

Toting this beefy Case hunter and a little super slicer from MAM, both wearing wood. :)

Those MAM knives are certainly slicey :cool: Beautiful Case Hunter :) :thumbsup:

Day three of class. If you don’t see me again I may have used this knife to cut my throat:eek::eek:

CD4-FA48-C-5-C40-4191-97-C2-ABD166-DEEA5-D.jpg

Hope not Jim! :eek: Nice choice of knife though ;) :thumbsup:

Such a handsome knife :) :thumbsup:

Otter Messer is just in, so far very positive!
View attachment 1499026

Your great looking Ankermesser makes for a terrific Teutonic pair Cool: :thumbsup:

Alox of the Week is this red Old Cross Pioneer:
View attachment 1499050

non-Alox SAK this week is a black Spartan (thanks, Paul):
View attachment 1499053

Bailed non-SAK this week is a Rough Rider electrician:
View attachment 1499056

International Knife of the Week is this Okapi Biltong:
View attachment 1499065

- GT

A wonderfully eclectic quartet Gary :thumbsup:

I thought r8shell r8shell 's post showed there have always been stupid folks around o_O Thought I'd carry this old 1 1/2 blade Sheffield Jack, which I think also has plenty of use left, despite the best efforts of a prior owner to ruin it o_O Pairing it with my large Rosewood Lambsfoot, which will be on cardboard-slaying duty today ;) :thumbsup:

FvvLzWO.jpg

JK9GqHA.jpg

A Classic Carry, GT. :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks, John; I like that pen knife a lot. :)

Usual Lamb and GEC Hounds Tooth...
Superior pair, John, with blades to keep you on the "straight and narrow." :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Going for a Small Sunday today with the Case Eisenhower :)

JblWoGn.jpg
Fantastic pic of an elegant little knife, Mike! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Cutting up some boxes and figured this 3V steel would do the trick; added a handy Swiss pal for backup. :)
Seeing your colorful Alox is very enjoyable, JJ & José! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Brought my Grohmman along for some xc-skiing with my daughter in the Canadian wilderness. :)

We have ski together since she was a young child. She is 17 now and I feel as like my winters are numbered now.
I dream of one day going skiing with my grand children ... so at 51 years old I better keep in shape for that day ;)

GttcUiP.jpg

Cool knife and photo, Dan; you're a Renaissance Man!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

CASE opens the week. Sometimes, controversy surrounds this brand, some people complain & report bad experiences (usually of one knife...) can't gainsay their experiences but mine have been almost completely satisfactory or very good. Bear in mind I'm in Europe so the problem of returns is bigger etc. This Half Whittler provides no problems, smart W&T, no gaps, sharp on arrival, no blade play and it's an attractive small knife. Only fault, it was a horrible colour-but a tea dye soon fixed that :cool:

AkvEBFg.jpg
Attractive knife, Will, and kudos for the delightful dye job! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Starting the week off with my usual Lamb and a Medium Jack.
Handsome and versatile pair, John! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Your black/yellow combo makes a pretty and practical pair, Jeff! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Nice rainy day, got to drive west a couple hours for a doctors appointment. Don't expect much cutting to be done today, but this Case Mini-Copperlock will be a good pocket companion. OH
Case_61749L_SS_Mini_Copperlock.jpg
That's a great-looking mini copperlock, Bruce! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

I'm carrying this sawcut bone Case Barlow today.

View attachment 1497591
That's probably my favorite of those "out-of-the-Vault" Barlows from Case; it's a keeper, Dean! :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

This 10 dot, 1970 Barlow came in the mail today. Never used, carried, or sharpened. Theoretically.

https://i.imgur.com/So4xuWq.jpg?1[/img]']https://i.imgur.com/WWI0ol0.jpg?1[/img]']
Congrats on the classy, classic Case Barlow, Les! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

xn67qr.jpg

NYKC Harness Jack gifted to me by Waynorth with a Pat No 6-10-1902 and the TC is always in my pocket.
It's great to see you posting here recently, Mark! :):cool:
That's a superb old/new pair; congrats on the new TC Barlow! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

I've made it a Schatt & Morgan Monday with these two robust slicers in my pocket. :)
That pair of S&Ms leaves me thunderstruck, JJ! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT

So annoying! :mad: I'll carry this one today in solidarity :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

fzalMFc.jpg
:D:thumbsup:
I thought r8shell r8shell 's post showed there have always been stupid folks around o_O Thought I'd carry this old 1 1/2 blade Sheffield Jack, which I think also has plenty of use left, despite the best efforts of a prior owner to ruin it o_O Pairing it with my large Rosewood Lambsfoot, which will be on cardboard-slaying duty today ;) :thumbsup:

FvvLzWO.jpg
That's a fine old jack, Jack. As long as there's enough nail nick to open it, you've got a fine paper cutting blade there.
I'm stubborn like that. ;)
E69wkYC.jpg

Back