What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

50959700758_da209226e4_b.jpg

So I am trying to get as many years of the forum knives as possible, and it has started strongly! My 2019 got here just in time for black Friday from an awesome member who graciously sold me one. My 2020 will be here tomorrow! Happy Friday!

aRZu05S.jpg
I think that you will find your 2019 Forum Knife to be a great knife for an EDC as well as a fine looker .

Harry

I think that you will find your 2019 Forum Knife to be a great knife for an EDC as well as a fine looker .

Harry

I think you are correct! I think it is just about the best fit and finish I have seen on a GEC knife. If the spring is proud at half-stop, it is a verrrrrry small amount. I'm loving it!

I think you are correct! I think it is just about the best fit and finish I have seen on a GEC knife. If the spring is proud at half-stop, it is a verrrrrry small amount. I'm loving it!
Proud Spring At Half Stop :eek::eek::eek::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: Outrageous .
I have never cut anything at Half/Stop . Why even worry about it ????
Carry it in good health my friend .

Harry

Very nice photo of your Red Case Barlow my friend . I have one just like it and I believe that mine is well made . The book that you shows looks very interesting to me . I can remember the days that are being described to be in the book . Memories :):thumbsup:

Harry
Thanks for the compliment. I’m enjoying my Barlow, too. By the way, I can heartily recommend any of Sloane’s books on early American life (18th through mid-19th century) if you want to see how our forefathers really did things. He also did all of his own illustrations. (See example in lousy photo below.)
6GuyQsv.jpg

(Knife content - I'm sure at least one of those workmen has a Barlow in his pocket.)

Last edited:
Back