What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

1olQe4i.jpg

Heading to town to pay a dentist bill, mail a package at the post office, get gas, eat at the Wagon Wheel Cafe and get groceries at Holiday Market. In the package I'm mailing are two Lambfoot knives so I thought I'd tote this Lambfoot "Big-un" with me to see them off - Never hurts to have family see you off.

F1W9FlX.jpg

Many thanks JJ, what a wonderful pair that would be to take to the woods :cool: Great pic too :thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, Jack!!!
My Random Tuesday knife grab handed me a Schrade 'Landshark' today, which is in my pocket with my trusty Hartshead Barlow :) Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

PcACnGJ.jpg

XUV6DwR.jpg
Your random grab is very cool with its "near lamb" blade and the EO notch; makes a unique companion to your Hartshead beauty!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I really like this one.... :rolleyes:
Thank you

Speaking of nicely mellowed stag, that's so nice! :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks John, one of my favorites. I think the previous owner took some sandpaper to it - nice and slim now.

Thank you very much my friend . Nice looking Stag 92 for you . It would appear that you carry that one quite a bit . I always enjoy seeing you post some of you very nice Stag . Please keep them coming .
Harry
Thanks for the kind words Harry. I do find myself carrying that one often, it just so pocketable.

Back