What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

This one rides on an old cars console. Ran the vehicle through some paces and back to storage over this past weekend. It’s resided there for the better part of two decades. Some luv for an oldie always on hand. It’s patina has brought out some coppery hues throughout. Resting on the cherry tree.
0F9A8871-D3FC-4098-B58A-74A3C286F8CC.jpeg
A great Wednesday to all:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hot and dry here today. The grass sure is turning fast.
RmLHvBI.jpg
Kind of dry here, too. According to my weather app, on Monday it was supposed to start raining at noon, and last til eight. At noon, they changed it to starting at two. It finally came at four. Nice little rain, but only lasted 1/2 hr.
Afraid it’s going to be rough for you farmers and ranchers in the western states!
Fun way to spend time! Airguns are still affordable to shhot.

Kind of dry here, too. According to my weather app, on Monday it was supposed to start raining at noon, and last til eight. At noon, they changed it to starting at two. It finally came at four. Nice little rain, but only lasted 1/2 hr.
Afraid it’s going to be rough for you farmers and ranchers in the western states!

Fun way to spend time! Airguns are still affordable to shhot.
They always have been for me, I suppose that's why I have over 30 of them.
Mostly vintage, but some recent/ modern.

I always had that problem. I recently found a free resizing tool that works great, and nobody has access to your data like apps and photo sharing sites require. Once you install it, it only operates on your phone.
I’m a caveman, and I had it figured out in five minutes.

Send me a pm if you want the name!

EDIT:
@Peregrin ~ please let me know if this is inappropriate. No affiliation/connection, just happy I can easily put up my photos.
Thanks, imma look for one now.

I thought I recognised the general design.

My boyhood was spent pouring over catalogue photos of airguns that weren’t available in my honetown, or I couldn’t afford. I think I might have to make up for that someday.
I was the same way. I’d pore over the little ads in the back of Boys Life, Outdoor Life, and Field and Stream. Sent away for the catalogs, and mowed lawns to try to make money.
These two for me today. Had some carpentry chores over the weekend and I put this 29 in the pocket - it hasn’t left yet...

qSGlr1g.jpg
Great pair! of knives, buddy.
Picture of my (wooden) Wednesday carry, #73 Cody Scout, is FOR REFERENCE ONLY
This actual knife is in my pocket with blade closed, so I don't poke myself or cut my pants

uKvb0lv.jpg
Always close the knife before it goes in your pocket. Gonna have to remember that!

Beautiful #73. 🤠:thumbsup:
My #73 has a liner lock, I hope to pick up another some day without the lock so I can carry it more places.

Great pairing today, Jack. 🤠:thumbsup:

My two for Wooden Wednesday...
Thanks John, backatcha buddy ;) Those #73s look great :cool: I didn't realise you had locking folder restrictions there :( :thumbsdown:
Nice pairing Jer :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Still with the Brown Bone Boker today. The rain has cleared out, things are a mess, but the sun is shining!😎 my view is closing in fast.
View attachment 1558262
That's some very handsome bone :cool: :thumbsup:
I carry a couple of stockman knives each week. This week they are a Colt "black stag" (really stag bone) sowbelly and a Buck 303 (thanks, Clay):
View attachment 1558265

View attachment 1558266

I also carry a couple of canoes each week. This week they are a Buck amber jigged bone canoe and a Schrade-Wostenholm IXL stag canoe (thanks for the GAW @cchu518 ):
View attachment 1558267

View attachment 1558272

- GT
Attractive group Gary :) :thumbsup:

Back