What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I thought I recognised the general design.

My boyhood was spent poring over catalogue photos of airguns that weren’t available in my hometown, or I couldn’t afford. I think I might have to make up for that someday.

Last edited:
sWQgk3C.jpg

I thought I recognised the general design.

My boyhood was spent pouring over catalogue photos of airguns that weren’t available in my honetown, or I couldn’t afford. I think I might have to make up for that someday.
Now is the perfect time.

Pt-Luso Pt-Luso Pt-Luso Pt-Luso , your Portuguese Autuno reminds me so much of my German made knife also in Olive Wood and also no nail nick.
F.Dick calls my knife a Chef's Utility Knife and it isn't often available.
I can't find anything out about the Autuno but wonder if it too might also be intended for the culinary trade.

Thank you very much B brother Jim, yes the knives are very similar. Mine was bought at a hunting store and I don't know much about it or the brand.:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I carry a couple of stockman knives each week. This week they are a Colt "black stag" (really stag bone) sowbelly and a Buck 303 (thanks, Clay):
sowbelly.mark.open.jpg

303.mark.open.bht.jpg

I also carry a couple of canoes each week. This week they are a Buck amber jigged bone canoe and a Schrade-Wostenholm IXL stag canoe (thanks for the GAW cchu518 cchu518 ):
walmart.canoe.mark.main.jpg

closed.pile.printer.jpg

- GT

Back