What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

C2B9BBFA-4511-44D3-9961-29EF757F91D3.jpeg
Your Eureka is lovely.
Just pretend it's Black Cherry. ;)

Propitious, pulchritudinous pearl knives, Gus & Jack!
Jack, your Guardians horn lambsfoot is a real showpiece, too!
Finally getting some rain here as I type, Jack; in fact, it's a rather torrential downpour that has just revealed that there's a leak in the roof over the back porch. (About a dozen drops falling just behind my left shoulder when the rain and the wind were both at their most intense.)
I managed to lose some of my quote Gary! :rolleyes: Thanks for the kind words anyway buddy :) You be careful fixing that roof ;) :) :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack. I'm happy with it.
The sheath is really well made, and makes for a very secure carry in the pocket or on the belt. It's in my pocket right now! Both knife and sheath made in Maniago, Italy.
I didn't realise they were made in Maniago Gary, city seems to be having a nice renaissance, going to have to visit someday :) :thumbsup:
Cool picture, Jack. 🤠:thumbsup:
Hope you have a wonderful day.

Today for Black Friday, I have my Charlie Lamb and my Case Medium Jack.
Thanks a lot pal, you too :) Striking Black Friday pair there :) :thumbsup:

Those Eurekas are great. I have a micarta one that I really like. Your bone handles are much classier, though. 👍
Thanks Sacto, I have three of them, Antique Goldenrod, stag, and this one. I had the OD green Micarta, but I sold it several months ago, and I kind of regret it. Have you ever seen one of the Brown Burlap SFOs? Those are really sweet looking but I don’t think I’ve ever seen one posted.

Thanks Sacto, I have three of them, Antique Goldenrod, stag, and this one. I had the OD green Micarta, but I sold it several months ago, and I kind of regret it. Have you ever seen one of the Brown Burlap SFOs? Those are really sweet looking but I don’t think I’ve ever seen one posted.
You ended up with quite a collection of them. That’s awesome. 👍 I don’t think I have seen the brown burlap, but it sounds cool. Mine is the OD green, but I “dyed” the scales black with the pen I use to put numbers on the cattle ear tags. It’s like an industrial strength sharpie. It could maybe use a touch-up, but it turned out fine.
7ZsAnaU.jpg

You ended up with quite a collection of them. That’s awesome. 👍 I don’t think I have seen the brown burlap, but it sounds cool. Mine is the OD green, but I “dyed” the scales black with the pen I use to put numbers on the cattle ear tags. It’s like an industrial strength sharpie. It could maybe use a touch-up, but it turned out fine.
7ZsAnaU.jpg
Yeah it did, great looking mod! 😎👍

It's hot!!! The only thing I'm driving today is my desk and this Scout Trapper is at hand on my desk. I had a date with my Lawn Tractor to mow the grass but because of the heat the grass is refusing to grow and our not watering it isn't helping it grow. Gotta go easy on the well.

1624028566069.png

Heading into Father’s Day weekend I’m carrying this Remington stockman. My parents bought it for me on a trip to Branson, MO. They had the front show side bolster engraved with my initials. IIRC, they gave me this knife when I was 13-14 and it’s still working flawlessly.

Back