What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

OH6gPQA.jpg

Quite a beautiful pair of super slicers, Jack; wonderful photos of those rare birds in the wild, too! 😎 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Toting these two Robeson electricians covered in walnut and cocobolo for today's recording adventures. :)
Thanks two are Electric! :D ;) :thumbsup:
I suppose so, theoretically. Most winters we get a few nights that dip below freezing, which isn't a problem for a hearty plant like rosemary. I've never experienced it stay below freezing for 144 hours in a row!
It was rather beautiful, though.
ydYEXR9.jpg
Rotten luck on the Rosemary Rachel, but that is one heck of a great photo :cool: :) :thumbsup:
Thanks, John & Jack. :) It's a standard 2-spring scout set up (spear, awl, can opener, screwdriver/bottle opener), but I suppose the flat sides on the covers make it a little thinner than a scout knife with rounded covers like bone, wood, or delrin typically are.
Thanks for the info Gary :thumbsup:
@5K Qs
Thanks for the kind words Gary, I get lucky with the light as well!!

Thursday’s pal, all day long…
View attachment 1588388
A great one to all :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Impressive :thumbsup:
Totin' a wonderful USA Made "Thrifty" Barlow that Todd bigfish64 bigfish64 gifted me for my Roy Rogers Collection, along with my Usual Lamb... Thanks Todd. :)
Well done bigfish64 bigfish64 :) That's a cool wee Barlow John, looks good with your Lambsfoot :) No sign of Bullet there, he always gets neglected? Roy Rodgers was never shown on the TV here when I was a kid, he was kind of something you inherited from your parents! :D I did have a Roy Rodgers cowboy outfit as a 2 year old! :D ;) :thumbsup:
Toting a thrifty Hammer Brand/Imperial stock knife from the late 30s and the first issue Cub BSA from the late 40s, also from Imperial. :)
Two wonders there JJ, and in fine condition :) :thumbsup:

Lonnnggg day here, and I think I've earned my keep this week! ;) Nearly 8.00pm, and I'm just getting a chance to post. No surprises! :D :thumbsup:

Pokg1hH.jpg

Back