What was your favorite NEW Spyderco in 2020?

As we quickly approach 2021, I have been trying to decide what was my favorite release this past year?
I don't know about you, but with the dumpster fire this last year has been. I just never got the chance to see a lot of the new models in person.

I was going to make this a poll but I didn't even get through reveal 4 and ran out of space lol.

The one that really interested me this year was the Spyopera. But I want to see it in person first as you can buy a opera for much cheaper.

Didn't buy much from the 2020 offerings.

I'd have to look to check to be sure do recall buying a Nightstick and black Yojimbo and still waiting to buy a black Autonomy and a Pattadese just to round out the collection.

Wouldn't call any of the my "favorite" -- they're all about the same to me -- but they each fill a niche in my collection.

For me it is a tie between the Siren and the Pacific Salt 2 LC200N. I suppose since the Siren really is all new, it should get the nudge but the Pac Salt 2 LC is just about the perfect package for the purpose.

OGXcaajh.jpg

qTJ8vf6h.jpg

Def the dragonfly in k390. Big surprise there. Even a friend who has particularly large hands and complained about a sage being too small (it's my ideal ergonomic fit size) loved it to my surprise. I am on the fence on the endura K390 as I already have the pakkawood one, but I love some big blades. However I bought too much already recently, a new seb 21, kizer feist gen 2 (what a disaster, detent is insanely hard to get past and I've had it open and lubed, fucking plastic casing for the ball bearings, and there's even a ball missing in one of the bearings. Had to open it up so much I ended up stropping a screw so there goes hassling with warranty as well ugh. My boos flips super smooth, perfect detent, zero play and drops shut. Guess that's tg the difference between we manufacture and kizer ugh.

Anyway I'll be right back, ordering a endura K390 now.

Back