What was your favorite NEW Spyderco in 2020?

No one can have just one ;)

I managed to obtain these over the past year, the two on the far right haven't been used yet...

2020AcquisitionsATorn.gif

Amalgam. Top 3 favorite knife design for me. I’d love it in something besides s30v.

The Rockjumper, which quite frankly surprised me. I wasn't expecting to love the knife as much as I do.

frankly, the Proficient

it's way expensive, but what an amazing knife for something that just cuts and cuts and cuts and just wants more and more

it almost seems like using the knife on a lot of cardboard actually helps keep it sharp!

Spyderco knows S90V!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Canis for me. So perfect in so many unexpected ways.

is it really as unexpectedly good as it seems to be?

it has struck me as more economical wharncliffe Hinderer XM3.5, and that is not remotely a negative for me

I really want to get a Pochi, but there is just no way to justify that kind of purchase right now :(

is it really as unexpectedly good as it seems to be?

it has struck me as more economical wharncliffe Hinderer XM3.5, and that is not remotely a negative for me

Lighter, slimmer, and (based on the one XM I've owned, a Bowie) I suspect quite a bit slicier. I don't see them as being similar at all, blade shape aside. :)

lol, yes you are correct sir

similarity is essentially limited to overall profile

I'm trying to decide between a 52100 military and harp40/sus410 police...

it's a hard decision, but I'm leaning toward hap40, to try something new to me (closest I'm familiar with would be M4 or Super blue), due to already being somewhat familiar with 52100/SR101 and having a dear old-ish military

:oops:

:thumbsup:

This! Merry Christmas :)

sway_xmas_web.jpg

Pac Salt 2 LC gets my vote.

Now if I only could get my hands on one... :rolleyes:

It's been mentioned a ton already, but the Swayback is definitely my favorite from this year.

My favorite is definitely the Shaman in Z-Wear and micarta scales.....oh wait....it never materialized.

I liked/quote this for one reason:

We want Z-Wear and micarta!

We want Z-Wear micarta!

And Z-Tuff!

And Z-Tuff!

My Spyderco Cru-wear and pd#1 need some Z-goodness to keep them company :thumbsup:

Back