What watch do you wear?

Those are some very cool Orient watches. I collect vintage watches and have never seen anything like those before.

Those are some very cool Orient watches. I collect vintage watches and have never seen anything like those before.

I thought I'd seen the last of them, but in 2015 Orient reissued both round dial patterns and a multi-year tank watch (which has a history too, but not as long a history as the round dial).

EUAG005W.jpg

Last edited:
Mechanical watches have more soul.

Agree, my mechanical watch needs me to wear it. It feeds off me. Beautiful red letter sub btw.

The bracelet on the new ceramic sub is comfortable, worn this one daily for the last 16 months and am really happy with it.

dowelldoglegandsubmariner.jpg

Agree, my mechanical watch needs me to wear it. It feeds off me. Beautiful red letter sub btw.

The bracelet on the new ceramic sub is comfortable, worn this one daily for the last 16 months and am really happy with it.

dowelldoglegandsubmariner.jpg

Thank you sir, and that's great looking Sub as well.

Hamilton Lester with Hamilton's superb c.982 handwind movement. From the 1940s. My best friend (now deceased) gave it to me when I retired from the Army.

DSCN1288_edited.JPG

Deepsea for the last 2 years.

3peoJsQ.jpg

Had this watch for little over year now. Certina DS Diver. Worn every day. Not one day tired of it!

Seems everyone wears a Rolex but me. Now I'm embarrassed to even post a picture of my ten dollar disposable. :D

Back