What will be your first CRK knife purchase in 2013?

I've been meaning to join in this thread with "It'll be a surprise".
Got up early this morning and found a 2004 Small Annual with Damascus.
Maybe I'll finish the Small Annuals this year.

Last edited:
Well they are here and I love them. Just love the history.
p57and31028_zps314756ed.jpg

p57and31021_zps122a94dd.jpg

p57and31016_zps3a0e14b6.jpg

p57and31007_zpsa33812a1.jpg

Well I finally got one this year, a MINT brand new small regular BG-42 from 2000. I just couldn't pass it by. Hard to believe it took 3 weeks, January hasn't been very lucky for me with CRK.

Congrats, I was just looking at that and then poof it was gone, I'm glad it was you franz, excellent score:thumbup: Pictures when you get it brother.

Well I finally got one this year, a MINT brand new small regular BG-42 from 2000. I just couldn't pass it by. Hard to believe it took 3 weeks, January hasn't been very lucky for me with CRK.

I like the date on that knife, 9-11. I can't wait to get this one, it just may be a keeper!

Congrats! Where'd you find that one?

I can't remember if I posted this - and I looked - but this was my first, and a Mnandi Coco with ladder dam is on the way.

IMG_0297_zps979d79a6.jpg

Beautiful Locutus D'Borg and I'm really looking forward to you posting the inbound Coco/ladder Damascus Mnandi:thumbup:

I can't remember if I posted this - and I looked - but this was my first, and a Mnandi Coco with ladder dam is on the way.

IMG_0297_zps979d79a6.jpg

Back