What would you do with a collection?

Good question and answers.
I'd have to see what we got and then decide.
Probably sell some to get some sharpening stuff and try to improve my sharpening skills.
Got plenty material. ;)

Am I the only one who write a book. Then build a shrine to the knife fairy and display the knives at the shrine; where tourists could stop by look over the collection to buy autographed copies of the book. :)

n2s

Can you give an approximate value of said knife collection that this magical being just dropped at my feet? See, there’s this vintage Norton I’ve been eying up...

... let’s just assume that the knife fairy pops up tonight and tomorrow you awaken to crate loaded with 1,000 knives of all kinds. What would you do with your new found collection?
Just for the fun of it, ..
so one day i go outside and
"its rainng knives !!!!'
original.gif

stick around knives too much
...karma happens.
and before you know it
knife-angel-alfie-bradley-10.jpg

the-end1.jpg

Can you give an approximate value of said knife collection that this magical being just dropped at my feet? See, there’s this vintage Norton I’ve been eying up...

a mixed bag ranging from bud-K to original Buster Warenski And Lovelace. New, old, classic, military and fantasy. There is something in there for everyone.

Who knew...those fairy’s seem to have well padded expense accounts.

n2s

Last edited:
a mixed bag ranging from bud-K to original Buster Warenski And Lovelace. New, old, classic, military and fantasy. There is something in there for everyone.

Who knew...those fairy’s seem to have well padded expense accounts.

n2s

I suspect you misunderstood my joke... I wanted to know if it would fund something like this:
1971_norton_dunstall_commando_750_15657385344a6f7f52ae3f1565101170cd20849BAT-71-Norton-R-side-1.jpg

I'd do the same thing I do with what I have now. Sell what I won't use/gift.

When I have knives I don’t want and aren’t good enough for my kids I bring them to work and leave them on a shelf in the stock room. They are never there the next time I go. Funny thing nobody ever puts up a lost and found note.

You know how they do the tiny neighborhood library? That but with knives. Well , after I pick out the good ones. :)

If I count every knife in my house outside of the kitchen I might get 100. There are some good custom fixed blades, some good EDC folders, and a lot of junk that people have given to me. I occasionally weed through them and sell a few. It would be nice to have a way to display some of them, the ones that I can't use are packed away in a box.

I can't imagine having 20+ times as many good knives as I have now. I could weed it down some to the ones that I really like, then pack them away in a box. With that many knives I would have more impetus to find a way to display them.

Given my usual luck or general lack there of, they would probably be a thousand of those POS ones on every hardware store counter across the country, so hand em out like candy!!

Back